FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Quick Update...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hello everyone here is where I have been for the past couple of months.

I started helping out a buddy at his Soccer/Silkscreening store...which was good not any real work because it is like a gym in there.

Anyways I met this girl...everything is going really well.

So all in all everything seems good right.........wrong!!!

Monday night at 10:30 p.m. my Dad passes away from a massive heart attack.

Someone must really hate me because this has been the worst year of my life!!!

I am not looking for sympathy just venting...anyways guys I will keep you more up to date as time passes....peace.
Sorry to hear about your father's passing. Chin up big fella.
My condolences for the passing of your father. I cannot imagine the pain you are probably feeling.
Damn Kevin, that sucks. I'd say I'd haul you out for a beer or something, but you need your time and space on this one.

I'll take the cell with me this weekend if you change your mind - 705-492-3119. We'll be at my in-laws in Garson for the long weekend.

Our condolences on the passing of your father.
sorry to hear man... s**t will pick itself up, just make sure you get your ticker checked once in a while..
My coldolences on your father passing away. take it easy big guy, we've all gone through rough times, and something good will come your way soon.
:( Sorry Papa

Keep the head up.....things will start to look better.

Very sorry to read about the passing of your father! All I can say is, treasure each and every day while you are on this earth as we never know when our own number will be up? Take care of yourself Papa! ;)

Willie
My Condolences Papa, Hope things will get better for you soon buddy.
Sorry for your loss.
s**t man, that sucks, sorry to hear :( ...but what i read, i know this isn't the time, but is your new job over at "just soccer"??
Yes just soccer
As others have already said before me, condolences on the loss of your father, if you need a place to vent etc. you know you have a receptive ear here.

NefCanuck
my condolences on the loss Paparoach.

Laterz :(
Sorry to hear about your Dad, Papa, but things will get better, always look for the brightside.
Sorry to hear about your Dad. Things have to get better so keep your head up and hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel will appear soon!
Hang in there.

I found that when my mom passed away, I used this place to heal quite a bit.

Please take it easy, be there for you family and be positive.