FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Look Mommy, Just Like Nos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, well i got bored tonight (no school, or work, and the girlfriend wasn't feeling good) so i ended up finding some tint (yes, some tint, not nightshade :P) and i figured i'd try something, so here it is

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

[Image: e025990c.jpg]

i know it's not perfect, but it'll give me an idea of what it's gonna look like, and see how long i can live with it for
Looks nice.
The bonus to this if you get sick of it you can peel it off.... :P

You've still got the corners and the tails to tint....

haha...NO! the rest is going clear, hense the altezza tails, and soon clear corners (i hope)
smith21,Jun 29 2005, 09:53 PM Wrote:haha...NO! the rest is going clear, hense the altezza tails, and soon clear corners (i hope)
[right][snapback]118536[/snapback][/right]

Nice. I think it looks awesome. Is there tint on the top edges of the headlights or is it just glare?
i think that's a rubber seal or something, so the water don't get in, not sure if i'm looking at the same thing tho :huh:
smith21,Jun 29 2005, 10:19 PM Wrote:i think that's a rubber seal or something, so the water don't get in, not sure if i'm looking at the same thing tho :huh:
[right][snapback]118539[/snapback][/right]

Actually I meant the top part of the housing.
ok, no, just glare lol, their all chrome! :D
Needs actual Niteshade :P

Lookin good Brian, not sure how the tint will survive bugs / carwashings / etc tho.
what am I suppost to be lookinng at? the Headlights, or the grille? I cant see anything different?
paolo,Jul 1 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:what am I suppost to be lookinng at? the Headlights, or the grille? I cant see anything different?
[right][snapback]118769[/snapback][/right]

the grill paolo, you know where their usually amber, well check em out

02ztsian

paolo,Jul 1 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:what am I suppost to be lookinng at? the Headlights, or the grille? I cant see anything different?
[right][snapback]118769[/snapback][/right]
Tinted signals+eyebrow headlights....
looks okay, but if your going clear though why not just get the clear lights in grille from flea bay ?
this is just temporary, until i fork out some more cash for the clear grill

Nice.
smith21,Jul 3 2005, 05:54 PM Wrote:this is just temporary, until i fork out some more cash for the clear grill
[right][snapback]119006[/snapback][/right]

Clear grill eh. Don't forget to nightshade it. :P :lol:
looking good...nice work.
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 3 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:
smith21,Jul 3 2005, 05:54 PM Wrote:this is just temporary, until i fork out some more cash for the clear grill
[right][snapback]119006[/snapback][/right]

Clear grill eh. Don't forget to nightshade it. :P :lol:
[right][snapback]119053[/snapback][/right]

What did you say last week about wanting me to tint your corners?

That's what I thought. Don't make me set your homepage to http://www.pbs.com/barney f00!