FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just A Quick Teaser...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's only in WMV format, but it gives you an idea of what could be on a much grander (and higher quality) scale. Decent size, too, for the rez.

FocusCanada.net teaser video

I'm doing a much bigger video this weekend while at the in-laws in Garson :)

Credit to Danno for the footage of Dblast's Focus, I just spliced it in, shortened it some, etc.

EDIT - whoops, left out a subdir in the path :P
cool!!
too many teasers!! jsut give us a full video already!!
That looks awesome.
Agreed. There are wayyy too many teasers on this site :angry:
Cool.

keep the type still. Screen swipes are tacky.
The opening or the closing part? :huh:
Opening part looks wicked, closing part is ghey. Don't use Linkin Park, as much as I love them they don't work for this. And that "Focus Canada, For All your Focus Needs" or whatever = silly :P
noiiise, be sure to include some of Danno and his Parkour stunts, as I missed out on that.
Thanks for the feedback guys :)

The songs aren't a concrete pick, I was just in a Linkin Park mood today.

The DVD will be tentatively divided into a slideshow of picture set to music and then another video of compiled footage.
Cant wate to get the full Vid. B)
Cool, we need to get some good action vids, maybe some burnouts ??
We need some Blow off sounds.

Sending Vid now. B)
why do I get the feeling this is going to be just another internet video? -_-
oh my god - dont tease - gimme more - - this in dvd format? - i have a slow computer............... - bloopers in here as well - haha

im shakin in excitment -

kepp us posted
darkpuppet,Jun 29 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:why do I get the feeling this is going to be just another internet video? -_-
[right][snapback]118443[/snapback][/right]

I'm taking the laptop with me for the weekend, it has some of the videos I need and most of the pics. I'll update the picture content before I go.

If nothing else I've have the video sequencing done this weekend and mix the tracks in Monday / Tuesday next week. I haven't got enough space on here for 17GB of MP3s... and with a puny ATA100 5400RPM drive, I'm attempting enough as it is <_<

Nate, I got your video... and your 8 minutes of dead encoding after the end of your runs! :lol:

Love that supah snail :)
Alright, I added in some of Nate's footage and used a different track. I think it's appropriate for any Civic viewers out there :P

A little bigger taste...
Nice but the effect at the end had me wincing.... it might look artistic but it was giving me headache :P

NefCanuck
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 29 2005, 02:42 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 29 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:why do I get the feeling this is going to be just another internet video? -_-
[right][snapback]118443[/snapback][/right]

Nate, I got your video... and your 8 minutes of dead encoding after the end of your runs! :lol:
[right][snapback]118460[/snapback][/right]

I dont know whats up with that. :huh:

You need to turn down the music.....cant even hear her. :(
Wait till you guys see what I got up my sleeves in terms of video....

*devils grin*
Flofocus,Jun 29 2005, 11:09 PM Wrote:I dont know whats up with that.  :huh:

You need to turn down the music.....cant even hear her.  :(
[right][snapback]118557[/snapback][/right]

It sounds much better before the encoding slices it to ribbons - I encoded that at half my usual quality (1Mbit/sec).

As for the posterization effect... again, seemed much better before compression ripped it to shreds.

Dan, my FTP is DOA. Not sure how I'll host that final video, but I'll attempt it any way I can.
its so blurry - and wheres all the other pics of the crew at the begining -

-any lakeshore drive videos??

keep it commin
Pages: 1 2