FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Decent Shop To Get An Alignment.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No offence to those who have connections to Canadian Tire... But,

I'm looking for a decent shop in Burlington / Oakville that can align a lowered car properly.

Anyone???
that can align a lowered car properly ... haha! Cause we know Canadian Tire cannot. I do not know about any other Canadian Tire, but the ones in Burlington, cannot fix cars.

My friend is a huge car guy, and he works at a dealership... so I'll ask him to see if there are any good ones in Burlington/Oakville.
You can call Nick's Automotive in Oakville on Speers Rd. 905-849-0563
This was my bud's shop (Ish's Professional Automotive) until he decided to have a heart attack and leave us behind, but Nick has his very good alignment rack which we used for many very low cars. If Nick's father, Henri is next door at his own shop (great for A/C issues) tell him Kennedy sent ya.
Plus they have no problem with you standing in the way to watch, if you're into that.
Like I said to you before, they only go back to the stock guidelines for putting the car back into the red to align it. That means using the stock numbers for your car.
You need the use of a highly skilled individual, not CT.
meford4u,Jun 29 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:Like I said to you before, they only go back to the stock guidelines for putting the car back into the red to align it.  That means using the stock numbers for your car.
You need the use of a highly skilled individual, not CT.
[right][snapback]118509[/snapback][/right]

Bingo!

Anthony, if you wanna drive to Guelph, I can hook you up with a top-notch place. The dood is like 60 years old and does the s**t without a machine. As for lowered cars..thats mainly what he does. He's got a pimped out rod slammed right out too!

My boy toy says to go here, Anthony...

Rowetech Automotive - Oakville
905-849-7328

...appartantly they are good!
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 2 2005, 05:31 PM Wrote:My boy toy....
[right][snapback]118938[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

OWNED!
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 2 2005, 05:31 PM Wrote:My boy toy says to go here, Anthony...

Rowetech Automotive - Oakville
905-849-7328

...appartantly they are good!

I'll call him tomorrow.
and ask for simon

paseo,Jul 3 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:and ask for simon
[right][snapback]119025[/snapback][/right]

great!
microbunny,Jul 2 2005, 08:45 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 2 2005, 05:31 PM Wrote:My boy toy....

:lol:

OWNED!
[right][snapback]118946[/snapback][/right]

lol... yeah, he just goes along with it too!
But honestly Anthony, they should be good.