FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Ride, Nothing Special -56k...? Why?-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, here she is. Picked her up about a week ago, already clocked over 1000kms on her. Nothing special, totally stock SPI sedan, but I like it :). Me and a buddy decided to play around with a photoshoot, and I'm definatly making a hobby of it. Mods will be slow coming as I pay off the loans and crap... but definatly rims, suspension, SVT headlights, debadge, exhaust, intake, short shift, clutch, and JMS lipkit and sides with wingswest rear, 3" spoiler, shorty antenna, fogs, 6disc headunit, subs, and 160W mids... then i'm done
[Image: CRW_8312.jpg] [Image: CRW_8313.jpg]
[Image: CRW_8292.jpg] [Image: CRW_8280.jpg] [Image: CRW_8304.jpg] [Image: CRW_8298.jpg] [Image: CRW_8285.jpg] [Image: CRW_8296.jpg]
Ahhh She's very nice. Good to see another sedan here.

:D
Not bad, not bad!

Welcome to FocusCanada! :hi:

Just a note - modding is infectious and there is no known cure. Once you get started, it's a slippery slope and it's quite hard to stop.
Just remember, nightshade is like crack. Once you get a wiff of it, you can't stop.

:lol:
Lokks good. A lot of mods in the future... wooo!
Welcome! :)
Another sadan.

hmmmm.
lol, yeah... another sedan. they may be very popular... but there's more modded ZX3s than sedans ;) .

definatly pondering over the nightshading. was gonna try something easier... using window tint from wallmart... but so far i've been way too lazy, and I think the tint might be too dark.
tint is probably gonna just sit there unused :P

02ztsian

CheckMyVitals,Jun 29 2005, 02:56 PM Wrote:lol, yeah... another sedan. they may be very popular... but there's more modded ZX3s than sedans  ;) .

We'll fix that.......
:hi:

nice to see another sedan hit the scene, i like the colour,and your pics! Hope you enjoy our nutty little site!
hey thats ontop of Galleria! I'm in london as well.
*claps*

WOOOT SPI Sedan yeah, :D

nice car, same as mine, except the colour.

youll like the milage too, i can get 700km driving conservately and 600 beat'n err
:hi:
i am confused....svt headlgihts?.....
we alll have svt headslights and normal head lights
dmcisaac,Jun 29 2005, 07:16 PM Wrote::hi:
i am confused....svt headlgihts?.....
we alll have svt headslights and normal head lights
[right][snapback]118508[/snapback][/right]

Why are you confused? SE's come with Chrome headlights. SVT headlights are black housings. I think he's planning on changing to black svt housings.

[Image: svtlights.JPG]

BTW svtrodg if you're reading this, they look awesome on the gold focus.
great another london Boy <_< thanks god I am moving :lol:
ZOOM,Jun 29 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:hey thats ontop of Galleria! I'm in london as well.
[right][snapback]118465[/snapback][/right]
lol, wondering if any of the locals would have picked this one up. i'll give you a shout when i'm heading out next (should be soon... want more time... and dark shots) if you wanna join the foci love

crazikev,Jun 29 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:*claps*

WOOOT SPI Sedan yeah,  :D

nice car, same as mine, except the colour.

youll like the milage too, i can get 700km driving conservately and 600 beat'n err
[right][snapback]118499[/snapback][/right]
yeah, i'm frikken lovin this mileage. i'd been driving an XLT V6 Escape for a while.. and there was no way in hell i would have made the entire trip to St. Catherins and back... at 170... on less than a tank of gas...

DD1,Jun 29 2005, 08:37 PM Wrote:great another london Boy <_<  thanks god I am moving :lol:
[right][snapback]118528[/snapback][/right]
clearly this guy's moving to windsor :rolleyes:
my parents have a sedan, exactly like yours, even same colour, except no tint on their windows. pretty cool ride.
:yikes: You're crazy. 170km/h... How do you explain to the cop that pulls you over why you were going 170km/h?

Cop: "Excuse me sir, why were you going 170?

You: "Had a date with Cameron Diaz sir."

*Hands the cop a jelly filled donut*

Cop: "Okay sir please take it slow and be on your way. No more warnings until you get better donuts."

lol, true enough. just wanted to see how she did i guess :D . needless to say, I think that's the fastest i've ever made it to st. catherins and back. Mapquest says 2.5h... i did it in about 1.25h
give me a call dude

859-9264

get some focus love going down
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 29 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:Just remember, nightshade is like crack.  Once you get a wiff of it, you can't stop.

:lol:
[right][snapback]118348[/snapback][/right]

yes and I am the dealer with tons of cans in stock let me know ;)

looks good
Pages: 1 2