FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 5.7l Hemi Magnums Are Sweet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets just say we got access to one LOL Took it for a little joy ride. Man oh man are these things nice. The ride is unbeleivable and I didnt even get to drive it. This is just passenger perspective. Just glides.

Two front passengers and people in the back and we are talking bigger guys This thing just cruised. Hit 200 like nothing and still pulls. Didnt stand much chance against the Mustang GT either LOL. Even when it started raining and with the wet street it still hooked and flew.

Any one looking in the market for a wagon has to check this thing out.
I'm going to talk to a dealer friend of mine when my lease is up... magnum RT with AWD... I figure it would be just a couple turbos away from making God jealous.
Most amazing. I drove one around for a weekend in April.

Absolutely awesome.

Throws you back in the seat.
ya but its a chrysler product
focusnme,Jun 29 2005, 09:20 AM Wrote:ya but its a chrysler product
[right][snapback]118365[/snapback][/right]

With a shite load of power!
focusnme,Jun 29 2005, 07:20 AM Wrote:ya but its a chrysler product
[right][snapback]118365[/snapback][/right]

I agree, I'd rather walk.........
If it had the 425HP 6.1L Hemi without the variable crapola, we'd be talking. Now it's just a glorified cross between a Hemi pickup and a Chrysler 300 that wants to be a hearse.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 29 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:If it had the 425HP 6.1L Hemi
[right][snapback]118376[/snapback][/right]
Can you say SRT? :D
Charger SRT-8 would be nice
pff, chrysler :puke:

id rather drive a pinto with no working brake lights :lol:
and this would be the same group of people to bitch about ford quality... meh..
those things only come with autotrans right?
i think so. Im scared to see what they would do in a manual trans.

even last night starting that thing up from a stop was just nuts. We also prolly used up 1/2 a tank of gas in the 45 minutes we drove it around LOL or even more.

Interior to is really nice. Has that chop top feeling. Seriosly feels like your driving something the Predient or FBI would use. LOL. Very queit to except for when you hammered on the engine lol.

I took quick audio clip of sound from sitting in the back seat. I will post it tommorow. The people i let hear it were pretty shocked how dam mean that 5.7L sounds stock and for a wagon. Im sure we could of towed a trailor wiht that thing and the dam thing would still pull like a MOFO.

We are trying to see if we can bring out a crossfire next ;)
naz,Jun 30 2005, 06:03 AM Wrote:those things only come with autotrans right?
[right][snapback]118587[/snapback][/right]

yeah, only an auto is the only transmission in the Magnums, 300C, and new Charger. lots of die hard fans are complaining about this.
Chrysler > Ford....

That is all
LOL

I do agree with Dodge being junk but you get that with all cars these days. If you dont wanna deal with asshole dealorships and fixing parts go buy a bike!
ZX3TUNR,Jun 30 2005, 11:09 PM Wrote:LOL

I do agree with Dodge being junk but you get that with all cars these days. If you dont wanna deal with asshole dealorships and fixing parts go buy a bike!
[right][snapback]118719[/snapback][/right]

umm i dunno about that man.. i still have faith in the toyota/subaru/honda/infiniti of the world... not all cars need to be Fixed Or Repaired Daily
Subbies are crap, Oscar can vouch for that steaming POS '02 Impreza we have for our company car.

Perhaps we should get a WRX or better... Legacy GT.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 30 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:LOL

If you dont wanna deal with asshole dealorships and fixing parts go buy a bike!
[right][snapback]118719[/snapback][/right]
Don't tell that to my buddy with his new Honda. It's been in the shop more than under his ass. They drop off a new loaner for him every week, but he wants HIS bike.
Would wouldn't love this car so much if you had to fill the gas tank all the time. I think those hemi's get about 10mpg.
Pages: 1 2