FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Ftp Has Been Configured...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone has pics / videos they want to share, PM me.

Also, I'm looking for any digital video / high quality digital pictures for the proposed BBQ DVD.

You'll notice the account has upload privs but no download or delete capabilities. :) and on that note, the server SHOULD support resuming interrupted uploads.

This allows for quick sharing. I'll publish all videos that can be reasonably shared via a viewable website folder or a separate FTP server instance. If they're pictures for a signature / avatar, I'll host them on my website space here at the house.

ftp://teamx.homeip.net:21210

username: focuscanada
password: focus2go

EDIT - just because I'm a full-disclosure kinda guy - there is full logging happening on the server, date / time and IP, username, the works. If the server gets 5 unsuccessful attempts at a logon, you're kicked. If it logs 15 logon attempts in 45 seconds, you're banned for 15 minutes. And it ramps from there. I'm not fingering anyone as trouble, just protecting my assets. :)
adam..sorry to say this buddy, but it no worry for me :(
I see that a couple of people logged on around 12:30AM successfully.

Do you mean you couldn't authenticate Brian? Or you couldn't upload after logging on?

EDIT - Stupid freaking router. It works for a while, and then it stops working.

I'm not even using the damn POS Microsoft FTP server. I'll look at it again tonight.
the details are that i timed out...could it be cuase of something with my firewall maybe?
No, it's when the goddamn FTP server goes to switch people over to Passive (PASV) mode and it attempts to use dynamic ports for the final root directory listing. It's seriously starting to piss me off.

I'll look at it quickly after work before we go out for supper.