FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq For Barrie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey - would like to have a Q for every one for the end of the season - and am wondering when would be a good time for everyone so we can get a maximum turnout!!! :D - -
I'll be there if you throw it for Sept.!!!
CASCAR race in Barrie this sunday!
September.
crazikev,Jun 28 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:CASCAR race in Barrie this sunday!
[right][snapback]118241[/snapback][/right]

i'll be there racing saturday and probably to watch on sunday
September's good
schade,Jun 28 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Jun 28 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:CASCAR race in Barrie this sunday!
[right][snapback]118241[/snapback][/right]

i'll be there racing saturday and probably to watch on sunday
[right][snapback]118247[/snapback][/right]
root for Dave Jacombs, Crazirich is on the pitcrew, he never shuts up, we once saw him talking to the tires, and we called him the tire wisperer :lol: :lol:
early september and i'll come. "first timer for the BBQ"
really? that's cool .. i might try hooking up with a cascar team in a year or 2 when the team i'm with retires or goes to a shorter schedule .. i'm with the #47 late model of Tom Walters

oh ya .. early sept would be great for the bbq .. the gf well be back in uni by then so i'll be a free man :P ... and i only live 5-10 mins from wasaga so if the weather is still nice we can even take a cruise down there
September for me, give me enough notice of the date if its in September and I'll be able to schedule vacation time around it too :P

NefCanuck
september is a great time to close out the season!
around when in september is the real question?
focuzedn2o,Jun 28 2005, 09:42 PM Wrote:september is a great time to close out the season!
around when in september is the real question?
[right][snapback]118283[/snapback][/right]

I'd tend to think earlier than later in September, mainly because the weather can go in the crapper the later you get in September...

NefCanuck
Either August or September... July is FUBAR for us.
Septembers good.
My Birthday is on September 19th... so I won't be able to make it if its the weekend of the 19th... however, anytime after August 1st, I should be good. Just need notice for work. I go on vacation from July 15th to July 31st.
i personally think aug would be the best, specially for those who are still doing any sort of schooling, plus, it's not too hot, yet not too cold
I'll be starting school in September. But I mean, if its at the beginning of September, then thats cool... and gotta be on a weekend. I think August would be best too.
we are looking at either the 17 or 18 in september - what day would every one approve of?
end of august and i can make it for sure, but i think i have wedding that weekend in september.
ya - we have a wedding for us - the first week of september-- haha :D :blink:
Pages: 1 2