FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: *rant!* Ford Motor Company. Worst Company Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I cant call from work unfortunatley. and i dont have the VIN on me. hopefully someones around tomorrow or saturday.

Nevertheless. the service manager seems to be more concerned with car being on the hoist, than the problem with the car.

I'm giving them till next wed. at that point i'll be sending a flatbed to collect my car.

i'll strip it and send it back.
***update*** Second parts shipment has arrived today at ford.

the seal isnt there.

talked to the service manager. he tells me. dont bother contacting ford. they'll just refer you back to me.

thats bullshit.

I think its time. Does anyone know of a good lawyer.
scoobasteve,Jun 30 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:t. 

[right][snapback]118695[/snapback][/right]

My Louisville Slugger! :angry:
Ford of Canada has a director of customer satisfaction. You should be contacting this person ASAP. I believe that the info is in the warranty book that comes with the car. (Not the owners manual or the svt suppliment but the OTHER book). If you don't have this book, please post as I would be more than happy to give you and others this info. (If it does any good :( )
man that really sucks that they are pulling this crap on you. i have had bad experiences with highbury ford here in london when my cel came on. they said 112 to read the codes and another 100 to daignose/pinpoint the problem (physically search for the actaul problem under the hood)... so i said no thanks. another dealer told me it would be 35 for the reading.. <_<

also when buying my car (from summit, shouldnt have) they basically gave me the car waved as i drove off then burnt all records of my existence. they forget who i was when i called asking if they did any of the recall work before they sold me the car....30 minutes of being bounced around from person to hold to person...none of them were done.....

dealer in elliot lake ontario was incredible though, changed my dpfe no charge and did the battery routing recall the morning after i called and i was out by noon... he also told me of a few other things i should watch like the fuel pump (? i should wrote it down) cuz i was able to change it once up to a certain amount of kms but after i would have to pay. he told m to come back before then and he would do it regardless of if it failed or not..no charge.
update???

Have you even called Ford yoet? Stop f ucking with the damn dealer, take this higher Steve.
Call SVT not Ford. They don't like to hear bad stuff about their dealers and parts etc. Ford will just stand behind the dealer. SVT will do something about it. I'd also mention the loaner problems too.
bluetoy,Jul 1 2005, 12:59 PM Wrote:Call SVT not Ford. They don't like to hear bad stuff about their dealers and parts etc. Ford will just stand behind the dealer. SVT will do something about it. I'd also mention the loaner problems too.
[right][snapback]118764[/snapback][/right]

Scooba contact SVT thats your best bet before getting a lawyer.

As for the loaner, they should allow you to get one. I'm 20 and just picked up a truck from Discount without any problem.
FocusGuy7476,Jul 1 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:
bluetoy,Jul 1 2005, 12:59 PM Wrote:Call SVT not Ford. They don't like to hear bad stuff about their dealers and parts etc. Ford will just stand behind the dealer. SVT will do something about it. I'd also mention the loaner problems too.

As for the loaner, they should allow you to get one. I'm 20 and just picked up a truck from Discount without any problem.
[right][snapback]118791[/snapback][/right]

Is it me or does it seem like all ontario ford dealers suck???? The dealerships here in new brunswick that i have went to and visited all seem very helpful and get things done right the first time, sure everyone has trouble but some are just plain damn stupid. I will never bring a car to a dealer in ontario if my life depended on it
FocusGuy7476,Jul 1 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]118791[/snapback][/right]

This sounds like a good bet.
I tried to call yesterday, but ford is closed for the holidays and will re-open on monday. hooray :ph34r:
I saw a woman on The Fifth Estate or W5 complaining about her Pontiac Sunfire and how she is suing GM. Her car is in the shop all the time. GM has told her she should have brought a mechanic with her to look over the brand new car and okayed it before purchasing it. 10 points to GM for ignorance. :huh:
CanadaSVT,Jul 1 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:I saw a woman on The Fifth Estate or W5 complaining about her Pontiac Sunfire and how she is suing GM.  Her car is in the shop all the time.  GM has told her she should have brought a mechanic with her to look over the brand new car and okayed it before purchasing it.  10 points to GM for ignorance. :huh:
[right][snapback]118851[/snapback][/right]

LOL Facking GM never ceases to amaze me with thier bullshit :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Jul 1 2005, 10:40 PM Wrote:
CanadaSVT,Jul 1 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:I saw a woman on The Fifth Estate or W5 complaining about her Pontiac Sunfire and how she is suing GM.  Her car is in the shop all the time.  GM has told her she should have brought a mechanic with her to look over the brand new car and okayed it before purchasing it.  10 points to GM for ignorance. :huh:

LOL Facking GM never ceases to amaze me with thier bullshit :lol:
[right][snapback]118860[/snapback][/right]

No doubt. I'm suprised they didn't just come out and say "You should have known it would be a POS when you bought it."
CanadaSVT,Jul 1 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:I saw a woman on The Fifth Estate or W5 complaining about her Pontiac Sunfire and how she is suing GM.  Her car is in the shop all the time.  GM has told her she should have brought a mechanic with her to look over the brand new car and okayed it before purchasing it.  10 points to GM for ignorance. :huh:

The fact here is that the Ford, GM, Chrysler are an arrogant bunch they are all too happy to take your money when you're buying there product but when that product requires service they forget that you are entitled to receive prompt and cortious service.

1: Steve take Ford to the cleaners with a lawyer
2: next time you're out buying a car respond with your wallet and never buy a Ford again

Laterz :)
if they are doing this to a 'svt' owner i'm sure glad i unloaded my focus when i did..
I just hope this gets resolved, and you get free oil changes / service inspections for life at the very least.
scoobasteve,Jun 30 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:***update*** Second parts shipment has arrived today at ford.

the seal isnt there.

talked to the service manager. he tells me. dont bother contacting ford. they'll just refer you back to me.

thats bullshit.

[right][snapback]118695[/snapback][/right]

There's a reason he doesn't want you to contact Ford, esp. if you've been vigilant and taken records of what was said by whom and when. You get this in FoMo Canada's face and you'd be unleashing a ton of pain on the service manager and he knows it.

I suggest a phone call to Ford, followed up by a letter outlining the conversation and any resolution promised you on the phone. Time to start getting the record trail going so that you can slap them around in Small Claims Court if you have to.

NefCanuck
update?
None... ford has been closed all weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4