FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Web Design Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need help with a design i'm working on for my website ... i need incorporate a scrollable photo able within a section of a photo i'm using as my background

what might be the easiest way to do this? inline frames? a table? or do it in flash?

if you can lend any help hit me up on msn ( schade19@hotmail.com ) or if you'd like to design it for me within the next day or 2 i can toss you a small amount of money for your time

thanks
iframe would be the easiest. ppl bitch and complain they only work in newer browsers but majority of ppl out there are using newer stuff so you should be good to go.

thats the easiest plus you could add a style sheet to the iframe to jazz it up a bit.

other methods some ppl can do is a dhtml layer and make that scrollable. Flash could work as well and could make it look really cool but will take the most work. Will not really but if your lazy like me the iframe is much easier LOL.
Fast way to make it in flash is to not use flash but rather use Swish... much easier interface, same results
lol your going to spend more time downloading swish and finding a crack for it then doing a simple iframe.

besides swish is for wussies. When i was working in Calgary few years back for Intervisual we made fun of the guys who used swish.
considering how easy flash is, I'm surprised that anyone would need a 'simpler' tool. *shrug*

anyways, start with iframes, easiest route, if not the prettiest.