FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Haha Can Tire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the Canadian tire by my house just ran out of regular gas, so now they are selling the premium for 84.4 which is what the regular was.
and the regular is that cheap because apparentely the Niagara Falls city council is going to hold some meetings with some oil companies to find out why the gas in Niagara Falls is always a lot more expensive in this city than in all the surrounding cities, so thats why i think the price here is lower than normal
Wow! What a deal.
I put 91 octane in my car, i wish it was that cheap here in Burlington :(
not too long ago, gas was 77 centstre at esso heartland for bronze, big ass lineups, and you know what? just as it was my turn to pull in, the attendant comes out and stuck an "out of gas" sign on the pump, i asked him what is going on, he said, "no more gas, you have to go now" so i said, what about higher grades gass, do u have any?"he hesitated but said that he did have it for the same price as regular. Without hesitation, I filled my tank with 91 gas at 77 cents/lr , now thats a hellova deal.
Burnin21,Jun 26 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:I  put 91 octane in my car, i wish it was that cheap here in Burlington :(
[right][snapback]117725[/snapback][/right]

Right now, our good ol' Burlytown is 90.7 ... :/
I filled up the other day in Scarborough at 72.9
the gas is 99,5 around montreal for more than 2 weeks now :(
93.5 since we got home at Crappy Tire and Esso for 87.
83.5 just before it jumped to 89.5 Fri night 8.15 pm.
Yay, i filled up the pontiac at 79.5... it still almost took 50$
Its not to bad here. I havnt seen 79.0 in a while but I cant say Ive had to fill up at more then like 86.5 Its usually not to bad here 95 is the high Ive seen.
recent survey showed that St. Catharines has the lowest gas prices... my hometown of Thunder Bay broke a buck just recently. I'm glad I'm riding my bike more.

Filled up last night at 81.8 at a local Shell station (Could have gotten it for 79.9 but I needed a car wash really badly :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Sunoco at creditview and brittania always seems to be out of regular... well not really. but its happened to me 3 times in the last year there. Awesome stuff when youre going in to get Ultra 94 anyway.
99.9 cents here
focusgold2001,Jun 27 2005, 01:17 AM Wrote:the gas is 99,5 around montreal for more than 2 weeks now :(
[right][snapback]117748[/snapback][/right]

the gas raised to 102,7 today <_< :angry: :(
DAMMIT I HATE GAS PRICING!!!! I also hate gas stations that CLOSE at 9pm!! I got my 5.0L out and decide to go fill up and the only station in town was closed. ASSES So i pussyfooted my was home hoping not to run out. I don't even know if i can make it back. I may have to jerry can it.
Here in the VANCOUVER B.Carea it jumps between 89.9c - 103.9c/L. but I just drive 20 mins away and its always about 83.5c/L, it's worth the drive.
Brampton it's been floating round the 79.9 when it's low and at 10 pm usually every night it's been going up to 91.9

A short drive down Kennedy road into Mississagua from the Husky's at the corner of Cortney Park and Kennedy road, to Eglington ave & Kennedy road it's the cheapest 75.9 when it's low to 89.9 when they put it up at night.

But if you want cheaper take me with you to six nations rez ( near Brantford ), and it's 55.9 when it's low, and 69.9 when it's high for regular. I flash my status card and Ontario native gas card and I don't have to pay the mark up on gas they charge non status natives lol... :lol:

:huh: I think the Shell station there ( on the rez ) charges 68.9 for the 91 grade when it's cheap, and 78.9 when it's up, again that's with the cards I have, so No Tax on it :lol: .
Frost__2001,Jun 29 2005, 02:17 AM Wrote:Brampton it's been floating round the 79.9 when it's low and at 10 pm usually every night it's been going up to 91.9

A short drive down Kennedy road into Mississagua from the Husky's at the corner of Cortney Park and Kennedy road, to Eglington ave & Kennedy road it's the cheapest 75.9 when it's low to 89.9 when they put it up at night.

But if you want cheaper take me with you to six nations rez ( near Brantford ), and it's 55.9 when it's low, and 69.9 when it's high for regular. I flash my status card and Ontario native gas card and I don't have to pay the mark up on gas they charge non status natives lol...  :lol:

:huh:  I think the Shell station there ( on the rez ) charges 68.9 for the 91 grade when it's cheap, and 78.9 when it's up, again that's with the cards I have, so No Tax on it :lol: .
[right][snapback]118290[/snapback][/right]

You know pointing this out won't make you friends on this board. My brother married a native and receives no benefits because he and I were brought up with the ideals that you get what you make. This is a BS gift from the government that the natives have no claim or right too. What, we fought for your land 300+ years ago and you still want retribution? I just don't understand our governments willingness to handout to those who should get off their ass and make what they need to be happy in life, and this includes the fuktards in Quebec who are constantly receiving more handouts than a priest at communion.

We all pay the same, we all get the same. Fair is fair. i don't want to hear about your forefathers fight against the whiteman. It's over. And my grandparents came over on a boat from England in 1897. They weren't involved. So why should I have to pay?
Pages: 1 2