FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Links To Pics From Bbq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Much easier this way - http://spaces.msn.com/members/loganteamx

If you see one there you like, PM me and I can email / MSN file transfer / whatever you the original pics, be they 1280x960 from the videocamera or 4MP native from the still digicam.

Enjoy boys!
How many meg's is a full set?... Like everything lol
For everything I have including small vids from the digicam - 235MB. Minus vids, probably 190MB.

EDIT - not all the pics I took are there... for instance, there are 7 variations on the aerial shot, more people shots, etc etc. I wasn't discriminating, just was whipping through and MSN was already bitching about displaying over 100 pics LOL.

There's a bunch of 3-car shots from the videocam as well that came out great. I'll try to get around to uploading them tomorrow.
holy s**t! Dan got a hair cut LOL

Awsome pics :D
LOL love the shot of Dan trying to chat up the youngins before he jumps off a wall :P

Wow. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
should of had them youngins posing on the cars LOL
Great pics!!!!

It was great to finally mee you!

Thanks for coming out!
Arg. No Gold foci present whatsoever. :(

I'll try to make it there next time.
They look absolutely awesome!
hey - awsome weekend - cant wait for next meet (maybe not with the little one this time) - haha :blink: - i mentioned to anthony about maybe burning down a dvd of all the footage and still shots - please let me know if this is possible even if its $$$ - im willing to pay - ---- as we have dialup and it takes 4 hours to download anything plus i think so other people will probably appreciate a dvd for the occasion

let me know-- p.m. if possible
Anthony, sorry we didn't come back afterwards or head out for some grub. I was feelin' burnt (figuratively and literally!) and just wanted to get back to the 'rents and crash. It didn't take long, believe me. It was great to meet you and the rest of the gang, and we'd do it all over again tomorrow if the opportunity presented itself!

Focusnme - a DVD is certainly possible. I'm working on getting Dan's footage that he shot, and I'll take other HQ pictures as well before we compile them.

After all the source is in, we can create different videos / chapters based on content and collections and truth be told, it wouldn't be that hard to make a really cool DVD.

I'm sure we can make it more than affordable too.
definetly let me know on that - ill take one for sure

like to keep that day - remembered

wife and i had a lot of fun - especially on the drive down to the harbour - with all the drive by footage

let me know or email me

craigliamjen@hotmail.com
awesome pics... haha yet again nobody got pics of my awesome Pontiac grand prix SVT!!!! <_<
some one burn me video - for my dvd ---- im shakin in excitement to see it all

pm me if you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :blink: :D :blink: :D :blink: :D :blink:
Anyone wishing to contribute pics / video of their own towards the suggested DVD can PM me if they want - I've set-up a FTP site with a decent amount of storage for this purpose.

Apparently I lied - it's being an assmonkey. Working on it as I type this.
Vanity insists I say.............NICE PIC

[Image: x1pmO15miIW1VgDoc-0LYhMnfqe1E-UMLlrmO_bK...9XXvrR.jpg]

That's me in a nutshell. Even a Ford dealer couldn't find 90% of my mods but they are there all the same and that's the best part.

How on Earth does a guy my size fit in such a tiny car?

Thanks NOS
Hey, no problem Andrew. It was my pleasure :)

PM me with an email address that can take a 1.5MB picture and I'll send you the original. :D
Pics look great! Especially the one you think is best. My wife didn't want to swap the ZTW for the Marauder for the day (she has only driven it once when I was wasted).
Looks like fun.
Hey meford, the kid lets you drive his car while he sits in the back seat? You've got him trained better than my dog. That pic is a keeper :lol:
:D
Pages: 1 2