FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Various Vids From 25th Meet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ps I hope no one took offence to me at the meet, I was just having a good time...

Im not a shy person and Im very outspoken and rarely shut up... Most of you though didnt know me at the meet, but all the 'oldies' knew what to expect.
LOL nice. Now post more :P
Kick ass man. No one seemed offended by you. Look's like you got alotta good shot's. I know you got alot more so yea should be able to make a kick ass video.... AND CHARGE FOR THEM when you toss them on disk lol
Nice, you even caught me cleaning the battery box :P :lol:

I'll grab our vids tonight as well... just got home half an hour ago.
Im gonna get Fezz to transfer all the pic's and the like 2 video's he grabed to me and ill be sure to get them up here.
hahaha aw man I really wish I coulda made this meet.
Here's a quick 20 second or so capture Sara did in Card Mode on the videocam... didn't even realize she did it till I was hauling stills off the Canon :P

http://teamx.webhop.org/vids/quickmovie.avi

Danno, that shot with Dblast kicks ass! Holy crap!

I really, REALLY want that source footage now... there could be one hell of a DVD in the making here.

What tracks should be used for background music?
lol i didn't even notice that tire needed air, i'll take care of that today.
Video 7

Wow, I didn't think the supercharger was going to kick in with the AC going full blast in the high heat and humidity.

*probably helped by a little video camera adrenilin* :ph34r:
Great vids and #7 was really nice, a S/C song is so beautiful :)

NefCanuck
Dblast .. sounds good eh! .. I was very impressed.. I knew youd like that.
I can't wait to see more!!!!!
More More More
I'm with the more series here MORE
In due time, ill be working on the video today...
hey guys and gals

lets get together and gather all pics and video - all uncut - can anyone make a dvd? - ill buy and im sure alot of other foci drivers would buy too..

i talked to anthony about this - lets make it memorable and make this happen!! :o
I talked to Dan and am waiting for the "fruits of his labour".

I have a feeling this involves women, tequila, and a barnyard he'd rather forget.

I'll settle for the rendered video!
The video im making will be memorable. Just be patient. Itll be a video you'll all be proud of.

The raw footage, a lot of it is pretty boring.