FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lawsuits In The Aftermath Of Anthony's Bbq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please vote to determine whether we can milk some money outta Anthony for providing a BBQ on the hottest day so far this year and getting sunburnt and possible heat stroke... :lol:

I'M TALKING CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT HERE PEOPLE...

by the way, great job hosting Anthony
I accept full responsibility.

I'm just glad everyone could make it!
ANTHONYD,Jun 26 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:I accept full responsibility.

I'm just glad everyone could make it!
[right][snapback]117522[/snapback][/right]

Hey thats no fun ^^^
Well I didnt get too burnt, But the air out there was a big hard on me. No use to it. I dont think Ive ever felt that drained on the way back from anyware.
Almost didnt wanna get a little high on the way back. B)
Mason,Jun 26 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:Well I didnt get too burnt, But the air out there was a big hard on me. No use to it. I dont think Ive ever felt that drained on the way back from anyware.
Almost didnt wanna get a little high on the way back. B)
[right][snapback]117527[/snapback][/right]

almost?

Thanls for coming out man!

Great meeting you!
Dunno..I stood outside all day, didn't get burnt.... :blink:

Yea allmost didnt wanna lol. But Fezz convinced me otherwise on the way back.... Several time's.
I think i was quite possibly the most burnt outta the bunch! :lol: :lol:

And i'm pretty sure Dan has picks to prove it!

BUT that's what i get for working midnights and never seeing the sun, then show up to a meet with out sunscreen :rolleyes:

I had an awsome time regardless of the heat and sunburn though

Thanx to:

Anthonyd for the wicked BBQ and first met i've been to! B)

2001ZTS for the awsome local for the photo shoot

Hardc0re & ZX3guy2000 for following me out there not knowing where the fuk i was going

NOS2Go4Me for giving me directions via cell phone(damn my bill is going to be nuts :lol: ) and leading me in

And to everyone else showing up, and those who were able to bring their rides

IT WAS A TRUELY AWSOME DAY!
Mason,Jun 26 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:Yea allmost didnt wanna lol. But Fezz convinced me otherwise on the way back.... Several time's.
[right][snapback]117539[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
You call him Fezz!!?? Thats awesome....ahahhahahahaha
:lol:

seriously that made me fukin laugh!
He is my Fezz. lol Every one we know call's him fezz... either that for Foreign kid.
Mason,Jun 26 2005, 01:19 PM Wrote:He is my Fezz. lol Every one we know call's him fezz... either that for Foreign kid.
[right][snapback]117573[/snapback][/right]

thats awesome!!! :lol:

I trust he didnt get burnt
?>~
Nope. Not even a bit.
Gord, I'm not far behind you man, and no prob for you, Kevin, and the crew from Ottawa on the lead-in... I know most of Southern Ontario like the back of my hand... thanks Dad!

My eyes are BURNING today... that's how sun-struck I was. Gah.
I am like half Indian here guys, its horrible. I look so bad...
Going to Wonderland tomorrow, so hopefully I'll even out :D
Kristy and I were a little red, but now looking pretty tan!!!
Thanks Anthony for a well planned afternoon!!
After that one Detail Day and last year's Donway Show, I've learned the hard way to keep sheltered and/or lathered up in sunscreen :P

I'm more crispy today after heading to the LAMC BBQ in Dorchester. Golf umbrellas make for great lawn chair shade B)

Great to have met everyone and seen some new and familiar faces.

I know, I'll get to posting the pics... :rolleyes:
I got red and toasty, even after two applications of sunscreen. Aloe is your friend to soothe the skin.

Today I got to spend another whole day in the sun :o at a baseball tournament. Lobster fest!

Oh well, in a couple of days the red turns to brown. B)
microbunny,Jun 26 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:Please vote to determine whether we can milk some money outta Anthony for providing a BBQ on the hottest day so far this year and getting sunburnt and possible heat stroke... :lol:

I'M TALKING CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT HERE PEOPLE...

by the way, great job hosting Anthony
[right][snapback]117520[/snapback][/right]

I was slapping on the sunscreen and managed for the most part not to fry, but I did get a few nice splotches around my watch (I was a dumbass and didn't think to move my watch) and behind my kneebrace (can't do anything about that, the sunscreen would damage the velcro closures and then I'd be screwed royally <_< )

NefCanuck