FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anthonyd's Bbq / Meet & Photo Shoot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
dBlast,Jun 27 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:They were trying to line up all the cars against the dock edge and my helpers were more concerned with the angle and the front of the car than the 16" diameter x 12" high tie down block (that the ships tie to) that was sitting right behind my bumper.  Just a little scrape on the right rear corner of the bumper. :angry:

NOS2Go4Me:  blow up your desktop picture, you could probably see the scrape
[right][snapback]117858[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I see it now... that sucks dude. :(
meford4u,Jun 26 2005, 10:56 PM Wrote:Hey, uh, u2, and you know who you are, stop taking pics of my ass.

Had a great time.  It's already tomorrow and I don't remember anybody's fawkin name.

Getting old sucks.

Except you Jeremy.  I will never forget again.  haha.

Had a great time guys.  The whole famdamily did.

But I have a few questions that need to be answered.

5.  Nef Canuck.  You need a GPS.  Sorry about you getting lost but it looked like you had it under control when we saw you turn around.

Ok the universe awaits your comments.
[right][snapback]117718[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I needed a competant co-pilot (would be cheaper than a GPS :rofl:)

It was wierd, I turned around at the hospital followed where I saw the last blue Focus go but by that time no one was there anymore :blink: It was like you all engaged your flux capacitors and were like gone

NefCanuck
meford4u,Jun 26 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:2. Tim from ottawa.  You look like AC Slater but SL8RRZX3 or whatever looks nothing like him.  WTF.

7.  SL8RZX3.  Nice work.  Expensive but it needs very little tweaking to look impressive IMO.  Just the rear lights.  But excellent work.  Top marks.

2. Ouch, after seeing myself in those pics looks like being off the job for the last few months has caught up with me!? :o Guess i have some major weight reduction to get under way!! :lol: :lol: Look out gym here i come! B)

7. Thanx for the compliment! The rear lights i was actually hoping to take care of them that day but it was way too hot out, but the static tint film will be going on shortly and will help blend the tails in with the rest of the car. The only thing else to go on will be the VIS invader CF hood which should hopefully arrive this week somethime.

Then i'll start working on some HP, then interior/stereo B)
meford4u,Jun 26 2005, 10:56 PM Wrote:11.  Oh yes Scooba.  Nice car fuktard.

You know you want it.. I'll slap some nightshit on the windshield and then you'll never match the style and speed of the pontiac grand prix :lol: :lol:
scoobasteve,Jun 27 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 26 2005, 10:56 PM Wrote:11.  Oh yes Scooba.  Nice car fuktard.

You know you want it.. I'll slap some nightshit on the windshield and then you'll never match the style and speed of the pontiac grand prix :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]117901[/snapback][/right]
whatever dean
:blink: ... well at least somebody got it :)
haha you guys should cruise out to calgary...haha we have a 300 hp sift?....
umm yes still looks amazing
but were are these videos that keep getting mentioned
Here are the digital shots that were taken of this weekend! Going to get 35mm shots in the morning!!

Enjoy!!

[Image: GordsAssEnd.jpg]
[Image: bbq017.jpg]
[Image: bbq016.jpg]
[Image: bbq015.jpg]
[Image: bbq014.jpg]
[Image: bbq013.jpg]
[Image: bbq012.jpg]
[Image: bbq011.jpg]
[Image: bbq009.jpg]
[Image: bbq008.jpg]
[Image: bbq007.jpg]
[Image: bbq006.jpg]
[Image: bbq005.jpg]
[Image: bbq004.jpg]
[Image: bbq003.jpg]
[Image: bbq002.jpg]
Nice!

But what's this fascination with my wife's ass? :P
There is only one reason I got prescription sun glasses... No one can accuse me of doing the same thing B)
Lol... no fascination!!

I was getting a shot of my gf and she just happened to be talking to you wife! It was one of those shots.... walking to a different location and just snapping a photo on the way!!

Looks like a great meet love all the pictures..... makes me miss my Focus.

L8R

Simon
Euro Ford Fan,Jun 28 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:makes me miss my Focus.

L8R

Simon
[right][snapback]118124[/snapback][/right]

Bullshit. :lol:
Quote:2003 Tiburon GTS V6 (Stage 3 Alpine SC)

Holy crap... you gotta bring this out to one of our meets.
Yeah, really.
ANTHONYD,Jun 28 2005, 07:37 PM Wrote:
Euro Ford Fan,Jun 28 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:makes me miss my Focus.

L8R

Simon
[right][snapback]118124[/snapback][/right]

Bullshit. :lol:
[right][snapback]118154[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone know of the progress of the video?!?!?
I've got the final render to do on my MiniDV footage. That, and FINAL CALL FOR ANY SUBMITTED DIGIPICS.

I can PM anyone with pics my email address (no size limit on attachments or number of files).

I'm in the middle of serious house shopping, so I'm a tad occupied. I'll make an effort to work on it this week, and definitely this weekend.
I dont know if its too late, but if u guys still need to pick a song to use for the video, linkin park is good, but this song might be a little more suited for this video: Joe Budden - Get Focused!
Just got pics uploaded into my photobucket tonight... not sure if they are too late or not.... I'll try to resize them and post here!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6