FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Since All The Cool Cats Are At The Bbq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i bet there eating now...and i am sitting in my house while calgary gets rained on again....soo its about 270mm of rain now
and i am still not underwater ha anyways i feel left out ha
u and me both buddy.

/edit minus no rain :D
It was a great turnout. However, it was BOILING hot though. I am so sunburnt and I know everyone else who showed up was too. Barely a breeze! Good turnout though.

About 22+ cars... Anthony said!
at your home a 635...tisk tisk...o wait u have sumplace to go to
yah them people with lives... like sheesh
I just got home and i'm sunburnt like a mofo...it was an absolute scorcher today..
bah clouded over and mild here...i miss the insane heat of Toronto

haha nice sig bunny!!
what about rain? since the last three weeks...ha
yeah the rain is never gonna stop for you guys, but it seems that whatever you guys get, somehow effects us later...
were cool that way?
Had fun at the BBQ but got utterly lost on my way to the photoshoot <_<

I started mid pack but because I drive like I want to keep my license I eventually got left behind by the crew as we made our way twoards the photoshoot location and after the last lights that was it, I was utterly lost and alone.... tried to catch up but it was no use :(

If I wasn't so fried by the sun I might have puzzled out where to go, as it was I just made my way back onto teh nearest highway and headed home (and found out the Focus has less than zero guts in +30C weather and with the A/C cranked :rofl:)

NefCanuck
so still out there sum were?
Photo shoot wasnt to bad. Except for the smell off the water.... : shudder :
Lots of fun. Im sure we will get some Great pic's out of it :) Thank to everyone with cam's
dmcisaac,Jun 25 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:so still out there sum were?
[right][snapback]117432[/snapback][/right]

YODA?

IS THAT YOU?

I mean:

"you that must be is out there hmmmmmmmmm"

Sensed I have a disturbance in the force. After 800 years spell better I'd think you would?
dmcisaac,Jun 25 2005, 06:56 PM Wrote:what about rain?[right][snapback]117403[/snapback][/right]

Raine couldnt make it, he was stuck at work in Scarborough.
paolo,Jun 25 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:
dmcisaac,Jun 25 2005, 06:56 PM Wrote:what about rain?[right][snapback]117403[/snapback][/right]

Raine couldnt make it, he was stuck at work in Scarborough.
[right][snapback]117492[/snapback][/right]

haha rain as the weather...silly
NefCanuck,Jun 25 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:Had fun at the BBQ but got utterly lost on my way to the photoshoot  <_<

I started mid pack but because I drive like I want to keep my license I eventually got left behind by the crew as we made our way twoards the photoshoot location and after the last lights that was it, I was utterly lost and alone.... tried to catch up but it was no use  :( 

If I wasn't so fried by the sun I might have puzzled out where to go, as it was I just made my way back onto teh nearest highway and headed home (and found out the Focus has less than zero guts in +30C weather and with the A/C cranked :rofl:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]117422[/snapback][/right]
sounds like me when i got lost going up the stairs :lol: (inside joke)
2001 ZTS,Jun 25 2005, 11:14 PM Wrote:
dmcisaac,Jun 25 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:so still out there sum were?
[right][snapback]117432[/snapback][/right]

YODA?

IS THAT YOU?

I mean:

"you that must be is out there hmmmmmmmmm"

Sensed I have a disturbance in the force. After 800 years spell better I'd think you would?
[right][snapback]117472[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome... Thats why we need you posting again ZTS