FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Coloured Burnouts....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jacked this from FJ, apparently Kumho's designed a tire that'll produce coloured smoke :blink:
clicky
Shouldn't this be in the thread about rice? :D :P :ph34r:
that's actually pretty cool, IMO, someone should have thaught of this earlyer
we koreans can do anything
yeah that does look pretty cool...

i wouldnt say its rice, just becuase of the car...and that was a legit burnout
FociPhil,Jun 25 2005, 10:51 AM Wrote:yeah that does look pretty cool...

i wouldnt say its rice, just becuase of the car...and that was a legit burnout
[right][snapback]117359[/snapback][/right]
I wasn't refering to the car, more the idea of buying tires to have colored smoke. It is a cool idea and would turn a few heads.
thats pretty cool, think its for drift cars so they can have bit more show.
i think it does fall under some sort of rice category, but cool none the less
That was pretty cool.
silver02svtf,Jun 25 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:Jacked this from FJ, apparently Kumho's designed a tire that'll produce coloured smoke  :blink:
clicky
[right][snapback]117349[/snapback][/right]

Reminds me of that paintjob Ford offered on the Mustang that one model year that changed colour depending on the angle you were looking at the car. Gimmicky idea but it looked cool nonetheless...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 25 2005, 08:14 PM Wrote:
silver02svtf,Jun 25 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:Jacked this from FJ, apparently Kumho's designed a tire that'll produce coloured smoke  :blink:
clicky
[right][snapback]117349[/snapback][/right]

Reminds me of that paintjob Ford offered on the Mustang that one model year that changed colour depending on the angle you were looking at the car. Gimmicky idea but it looked cool nonetheless...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]117424[/snapback][/right]

You mean the Mystic offered on 96 SVT Mustangs and Mystichrome offered on '04 SVT Mustangs. Gimmicky usually means cheap and that paint is certainley not cheap..
bluetoy,Jun 25 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 25 2005, 08:14 PM Wrote:Reminds me of that paintjob Ford offered on the Mustang that one model year that changed colour depending on the angle you were looking at the car.  Gimmicky idea but it looked cool nonetheless...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]117424[/snapback][/right]

You mean the Mystic offered on 96 SVT Mustangs and Mystichrome offered on '04 SVT Mustangs. Gimmicky usually means cheap and that paint is certainley not cheap..
[right][snapback]117445[/snapback][/right]

Well, I never meant to imply that the paintjob was cheap (I think I heard somewhere that it cost four times as much to paint a Mustang like that as opposed to a normal paintjob) just that it struck me as useless frippery that would be hard to care for in case of accidents (scratches, age, etc.)

NefCanuck
so let me get this right they made tires that were suppose to do burnouts in ?
and were alll going to fall for it watchhh

first the tires that leave colour lines on the ground after a burn out now tires that spin coloured smoke..whats next?

_JC_,Jun 26 2005, 07:15 PM Wrote:so let me get this right they made  tires that were suppose to do burnouts in ?
and were alll going to fall for it  watchhh

first the tires that leave colour lines on the ground after a burn out now  tires that spin coloured smoke..whats next?
[right][snapback]117630[/snapback][/right]

Paying extra for your car so that when your wiring harness bursts into flames, your car sends up personalized smoke signals so you know when to call the fire department :P
I could do that with my old scorchers
the thing is. when you own a car like that you can pretty much do what ever you want to it.
Is that rice?
smoked rice is lovely with salmon.
Maybe when the smokes starts discoloring it means you needs new tires. LOL