FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Americans...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they actaully beleived this...

New Olympic Team

Gotta love those gullible americans.
The scary thing is that these people elect a president and this dumbass(ie:Bush) controls the largest and most powerfull nuclear arsenal on the planet.

Laterz :)
K_OS,Jun 24 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:The scary thing is that these people elect a president and this dumbass(ie:Bush) controls the largest and most powerfull nuclear arsenal on the planet.

[right][snapback]117191[/snapback][/right]

Wonder if they can spell powerful right :P

I can't believe those jackasses made it on TV
Americans, I tell ya! Don't even get me started with Americans.
I find this very believealbe that they thought this was real. I talk to americans every day and they are the most ignornant stupid people I have every had to deal with.

Least the ones with cellphones who call Attwireless/Cingular wireless and bitch at me. Stupid people no you can't have the Motorola Razr for free.
Raine,Jun 25 2005, 12:39 AM Wrote:
K_OS,Jun 24 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:The scary thing is that these people elect a president and this dumbass(ie:Bush) controls the largest and most powerfull nuclear arsenal on the planet.

[right][snapback]117191[/snapback][/right]

Wonder if they can spell powerful right :P

I can't believe those jackasses made it on TV
[right][snapback]117224[/snapback][/right]

Man, that would be so funny if you go to something like an NFL game, and you get on TV for some bullshit...if i was those Canadain guys, i would be holding up a "YOU STOOPID YANKS GOT PLAYED" sign in the background.
some americans think Canada is near Mexico :rolleyes:
FociPhil,Jun 24 2005, 08:43 PM Wrote:some americans think Canada is near Mexico :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]117230[/snapback][/right]

Isn't it? <_<
THATS WHY ITS SO FACKING HOT!!!
FociPhil,Jun 24 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:THATS WHY ITS SO FACKING HOT!!!
[right][snapback]117245[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: Hey Pablo, it's a fukin scorcher today mang! -32 degrees. You'd think we were in the desert or something
Yeah it is very very true how americans can be taken in, When I was in Louisiana last year with my sister for a pow-wow near the Texas boarder and my god the stupided questions came up, like

" Wow, for a Canadian your english is mighty good. " ( no, I learned english on the way here, It was so hard..... )

or

" Ontario ?!? don't you'll mean Ohio ??" ( no,..... Ontario...... as in Canada. )

Or the best one was

" So how many days did it take you to come down here ? I'm sure it musta been a few weeks till you could get to a car to make the trip down here to Marthaville "

( Yeah. We left our Igloo in the tundra 2 months ago, and I was able to barter the dog sled in for the focus........... when we reached Buffalo. N.Y. after that it was a breeze only 2 days to get here?? )

Sad thing is I'm dating an american....................... and for a new yorker ( state that is ) they are not as slow, and they know where Ontario is.
ZTWsugardaddy,Jun 25 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:My contribution to this thread - I believe it says alot
[right][snapback]117318[/snapback][/right]

you know what reading that made me want to start punching holes in the wall.

My cousin was killed accidentally by his friend playing with a gun last month in New York.

HOW ABOUT YOU DONT HAVE THEM AT ALL!!! instead of posting a website that your 5 and 6 year old are practicing with automatic rifles!! <_<