FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone selling an SVT Focus?
ohohs.... bluetoy just traded in his.. it was awesome..

SHM suspension kit
Euro 2002 headlights painted black.
at one point he did have a supercharger on it too.
he sold it for cheap to didnt he?

16K?
16k without the S/C of course.
You should have NO problem with this...check canadatrader.com
Flofocus,Jun 24 2005, 01:33 PM Wrote:he sold it for cheap to  didnt he?

16K?
[right][snapback]117053[/snapback][/right]

Cheap.... You have no idea. I traded it in at Bytek VW. I got .....Sitting down....13,000 for it. So I could have sold it as cheap as 15k as is.( 13,000 being 14950 with the tax savings.)

Crazikev.. Where were you???? You could have bought it with the s/c even..
steve... please tell me you didnt trade it in with the suspension and the lights
scoobasteve,Jun 24 2005, 05:17 PM Wrote:steve... please tell me you didnt trade it in with the suspension and the lights
[right][snapback]117148[/snapback][/right]

I have the lights now.
How much are you looking to spend?

David
it depends how much you want to spend....we can talk.!
mine without major problems..! :)
He traded it with the suspension. Factory stuff was back ordered and nobody with a SVT wanted to trade!!!! Pitty, what a waste of a good car....Oh well somebody from the auction wil get a nice car.
Yes I let it go with the full suspension. Had no choice. Backordered until Aug 19. I did sell everything else off it though.

DBlast: Got any pics of it with the lights in there?????
bluetoy,Jun 24 2005, 03:19 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 24 2005, 01:33 PM Wrote:he sold it for cheap to  didnt he?

16K?
[right][snapback]117053[/snapback][/right]

Cheap.... You have no idea. I traded it in at Bytek VW. I got .....Sitting down....13,000 for it. So I could have sold it as cheap as 15k as is.( 13,000 being 14950 with the tax savings.)

Crazikev.. Where were you???? You could have bought it with the s/c even..
[right][snapback]117132[/snapback][/right]
ive been thinking a long time about what i want to do with my vehicle either
1) keep my SPI
2)buy a zetec
3)buy a SVT
4)buy something like a mustang or something,

i finally test drove a zetec today with 16" wheels and its a nice car but it didn't really feel that much more powerful than my SPI, so if a could find a SVT for maybe a couple grand more than a zetec maybe i would like to get that...

oh and im late for everything, dammit!
bluetoy,Jun 24 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:DBlast: Got any pics of it with the lights in there?????
[right][snapback]117242[/snapback][/right]

Here they are:
[Image: euroheadlights.jpg]

The signal-less grill did not fit. There is a protrusion that sticks out from behind the Ford logo on my car that had no where to go on the new grill.
dBlast,Jun 25 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:
bluetoy,Jun 24 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:DBlast: Got any pics of it with the lights in there?????
[right][snapback]117242[/snapback][/right]

Here they are:
[Image: euroheadlights.jpg]

The signal-less grill did not fit. There is a protrusion that sticks out from behind the Ford logo on my car that had no where to go on the new grill.
[right][snapback]117353[/snapback][/right]

You gotta cut that off. It's for the Euro key cylinder.
lets hear some prices for your SVTs
My SVT is at Bytek VW in Ottawa. The asking price is 15,900. You could get it cheaper and you will not find a nicer one anywhere. Even brand new in a showroom. Also still has the full Sean Hyland suspension with Intrax springs and Intrax camber bolts. I have all reciepts for it as well (wasn't going to give all of them to VW to have them throw them out).
bluetoy,Jun 30 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:My SVT is at Bytek VW in Ottawa. The asking price is 15,900. You could get it cheaper and you will not find a nicer one anywhere. Even brand new in a showroom. Also still has the full Sean Hyland suspension with Intrax springs and Intrax camber bolts. I have all reciepts for it as well (wasn't going to give all of them to VW to have them throw them out).
[right][snapback]118514[/snapback][/right]

Someone on the Quebec Focus Club is selling his Blue SVT:

http://www.hsantos.com/~clubfocusqc/phpBB2...opic.php?t=4320

SVT Bleu Sonic 2002 31 800Km, comes with winter tires.
interested in a 2000 zx3 with an svt motor swap?

I have tons of extra parts, lots of aftermarket performance upgrades. This car would be wicked to turbo, with a ported head, huge ford racing intake manifold, and custom ground cams.

ran high 14's in the 1/4.

it is green 2 door hatchback, with 5 spd mtx75. parts that are installed are:
kamakaze header, ford racing intake manifold, mustang 70mm throttle body, svt contour rims painted black, custom ground cams, ported head, ford racing cam gear, 2.5" flex pipe, magniflow exhaust,

Parts not installed but will come with car:
comes with extra transmission with 4.06 gears and taller 1st gear, extra rear seats, extra rear hatch door(silver colour), stock svt intake manifold, stock zx3 header cat and flexpipe, magniflow cat, and whatever else I can find for you!

I took the car off the road before the winter last year, and I havent run it since, I have lost interest in the project, so if you want a cheap alternative to an svt focus with tons of potential, this is the car for you.

I am selling it as is, because the speedo does not work, and it doesnt have a cat right now, so it wont pass an emmissions test, but I have the emmissions test from around november when it passed....so this might be good enought to get it on the road??? im not sure.

anyway, all this for an amazing low price of $10,000 firm(this comes with alot of stuff!)

in case your trying to find a place to get $10,000 for the car....talk to golden palace, they might give you the money if you get a tatoo.....

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n.../a064000D81.DTL