FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Jeep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess it;s alright if your hauling.

But for on the trails, isn't slow and steady the way to go? Not flooring it causing slippage?
Its nice, but I not a big fan of jeeps myself. :huh:
For $90k US I could think of a few nicer cars i would like to own that aren't a JEEP
meford4u,Jun 24 2005, 08:25 AM Wrote:For $90k US I could think of a few nicer cars i would like to own that aren't a JEEP
[right][snapback]116875[/snapback][/right]

you got that.
495ft-lbs of torque through a low-range transfer case means this thing could practically climb a vertical wall... i doubt it's made for top speed, since the jeep chasis couldn't handle high speeds anyways.
Cool, but like most things involving viper engines in cars other than vipers, why bother...
Raine,Jun 24 2005, 09:17 AM Wrote:Cool, but like most things involving viper engines in cars other than vipers, why bother...
[right][snapback]116914[/snapback][/right]

kinda like what people said about the viper?? why bother putting a truck engine in a car?

circle of life baby.. circle of life...
I think ford should shove the cobra engine in all their cars and trucks...

haha 390hp Escape! i'd drive it.
scoobasteve,Jun 24 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:I think ford should shove the cobra engine in all their cars and trucks...

haha 390hp Escape! i'd drive it.
[right][snapback]116985[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't.
Cobra engine in a Five-Hundred... hmmm
scoobasteve,Jun 24 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:Cobra engine in a Five-Hundred... hmmm
[right][snapback]117061[/snapback][/right]

nope.. sorry.. you could do it all half-assed, or you could get a better packaged deal from chrysler...
Ford GT engine in a 500... now you're talking.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 24 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:Ford GT engine in a 500... now you're talking.
[right][snapback]117063[/snapback][/right]
how about a Ford GT engine in a Ford GT, drool...
or a NASCAR/CASCAR engine in a focus, lets try it Richard, think Dave will mind?
I know... Cobra motor In a Ka.... or Sport Ka...
crazikev,Jun 24 2005, 01:47 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 24 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:Ford GT engine in a 500... now you're talking.
[right][snapback]117063[/snapback][/right]
how about a Ford GT engine in a Ford GT, drool...
[right][snapback]117067[/snapback][/right]

finally someone gets it!

Cobra engine in a freestar?

thats it, if i win the lottery... something big. I'm buying a freestar and dropping in the 4.6 Supercharged motor in it.
I'd rather have the hardships of doing that swap than pay the sticker on a GT.

Just like... why did the Vette owner S/C his Z06? To rape the Ferrari owner twice over at half the sticker :rolleyes:

Better yet... why S/C the Focus? Why else than to make Camaro, etc. owners s**t themselves!

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 24 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:I'd rather have the hardships of doing that swap than pay the sticker on a GT.

Just like... why did the Vette owner S/C his Z06? To rape the Ferrari owner twice over at half the sticker :rolleyes:

Better yet... why S/C the Focus? Why else than to make Camaro, etc. owners s**t themselves!
[right][snapback]117073[/snapback][/right]

Camaro owners s**t themselves... Maybe the old camaro 2.8 v6
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 24 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:I'd rather have the hardships of doing that swap than pay the sticker on a GT.

[right][snapback]117073[/snapback][/right]
the Ford GT engine is $59,000 US
Pages: 1 2