FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For All Of You Attending The Bbq. One Last Thing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Drive saely and get here in one piece. I'm thrilled we are having such a good turn out and I'm looking forward to hosting you all.

I know this is going to be a great day, we have good weather on tap, nice cars and a whole wack of good friends. What more can we ask for.

If you get turned around, please feel free to call me at home. 905.319.9287. I'll have the cordless on me.

get here safe!

-anthony.
Woooo! See you all tomorrow...
Anthony, is there plenty of room to park, or do you want us to park somewhere else and then walk to your house? I might swing pass your place today to see where I am going tomorrow.
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 24 2005, 08:24 AM Wrote:Woooo! See you all tomorrow...
Anthony, is there plenty of room to park, or do you want us to park somewhere else and then walk to your house? I might swing pass your place today to see where I am going tomorrow.
[right][snapback]116871[/snapback][/right]

I live next to a big school.

there's tons of parking.
Okay, so... if not around your house, go to the school?
What school?
orchard park.

THE BIG ONE.

You'll have a tough time missing us tomorrow. there will be several Fucus.
lol, alright. Good to know! See you all tomorrow.
I'm just hammering down a time to jump on the 401 at Weston, hopefully catching Kevin / Gord / others and mini-convoying down to your place, Anthony.

I'll have my cell, so if stuff goes south, expect a call :)
Arg...this soo sucks s--t. I would really like to be with you guys, but I gotta move my sister from Milton to Ottawa.

Back Pain here I come...

You guys have lots of fun and don't let NOS drink too much... :lol:
Anthony, I took a swing by your house earlier... your RIGHT infront of the school. Thats pretty cool... you have TONS of parking. I didn't see your baby... I saw a blue van out front though!
ANTHONYD,Jun 24 2005, 08:30 AM Wrote:orchard park.

THE BIG ONE.

You'll have a tough time missing us tomorrow. there will be several Fucus.
[right][snapback]116881[/snapback][/right]

And One Grand Prix <_<
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 24 2005, 10:51 AM Wrote:Anthony, I took a swing by your house earlier... your RIGHT infront of the school. Thats pretty cool... you have TONS of parking. I didn't see your baby... I saw a blue van out front though!
[right][snapback]116953[/snapback][/right]

wrong house. I'm 5173.

I'm next to the SECOND SCHOOL.

IT'S ON THE LEFT.

Right street though.
My car is parked safely at the GO station. :rolleyes: :lol:
I could have sworn it said 5173... do I just keep on driving until I hit another school? lol...
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 24 2005, 10:59 AM Wrote:I could have sworn it said 5173... do I just keep on driving until I hit another school? lol...
[right][snapback]116963[/snapback][/right]

NOPE 5173 THE SCHOOL IS NEXT TO THE HOUSE NOT ACROSS THE STREET.
YOU'LL SEE IT.
so who is goin?
how many ar e u expecting ?
i hope there are lots.!!!
see yall tomorow
:D
I found it. I looked at it again today! Very nice house. See you all tomorrow!
IU am on call in hamilton tomoorow so if I get a call I am there with a [SIZE=xx-large]focus[/SIZE=14] the work car :(
uhh ohh..me and don on the same grounds!!!~?

prepare for something big!!!
AnthonyD has done a lot of hard work and is taking a big risk inviting diverse strangers to his house in great number. Thank you Anthony.

For those who don't know meford4U's wife is a professional wedding photographer and I'm guessing she and the family (meaFord4u & "the boy") are taking a big financial hit in the four figure range to make this happen as I imagine Saturday evenings are prime time for wedding photographers and am familiar with the cost involved. Thank you sincerely.

As for the picture taking venue I've had to pull some strings/favours with the Hamilton Port Authority. I don't need thanks myself but ask that everyone be respectful as we would not normal be allowed such access. Any problems would reflect badly upon myself and my employer. That would be bad.

It may not look like a big deal when you get there but in a post 9/11 world the "feds" treat Ports like they do airports these days. We will essentially have the equivalent to unrestircted access at an airport which is almost unimaginable.

I've been to many bigger Focus meets and this one should top them all. My ETA at AnthonyD's will be around 3 or 4 and will probably be able to wrestle the Focus from my wife instead of the WRX. I'll be sporting my new SVT intake snorkel installed just for the occaision. Never had time to do the suspension swap yet.

Should be an awesome time.
2001 ZTS,Jun 24 2005, 10:54 PM Wrote:AnthonyD has done a lot of hard work and is taking a big risk inviting diverse strangers to his house in great number. Thank you Anthony.

For those who don't know meford4U's wife is a professional wedding photographer and I'm guessing she and the family (meaFord4u & "the boy") are taking a big financial hit in the four figure range to make this happen as I imagine Saturday evenings are prime time for wedding photographers and am familiar with the cost involved. Thank you sincerely.

As for the picture taking venue I've had to pull some strings/favours with the Hamilton Port Authority. I don't need thanks myself but ask that everyone be respectful as we would not normal be allowed such access. Any problems would reflect badly upon myself and my employer. That would be bad.

It may not look like a big deal when you get there but in a post 9/11 world the "feds" treat Ports like they do airports these days. We will essentially have the equivalent to unrestircted access at an airport which is almost unimaginable.

I've been to many bigger Focus meets and this one should top them all. My ETA at AnthonyD's will be around 3 or 4 and will probably be able to wrestle the Focus from my wife instead of the WRX. I'll be sporting my new SVT intake snorkel installed just for the occaision. Never had time to do the suspension swap yet.

Should be an awesome time.
[right][snapback]117265[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the props. I'm just glad everyone could take the time out of their busy schedules to come hang out. I know it;s going to be a great da
People being Disrespectful never crossed my mind. I know everyone here are stand-up people and would treat my home as if it were their own. I have notified the security company that patrols the school, as well as the costodian., and the principal of our gathering.
I'm not expecting any trouble.

I know it;s going to be a great day.

By the way, if everyone comes who said they would, I will be expecting about 20-30 cars.

Definately a FOCUS CANADA FIRST!
The time is now 11:38pm and I can't sleep! I guess I am excited about a group (15-30) foci driving around all together... do you think we'll attract a little bit of attention? :)

I would just like to thank AnthonyD for invitation to his house, and aswell extend thanks going out to everyone who has/had a part in putting this day together! I'm sure it will be a big success!! We should all :bowdown: and give our thanks!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! :D

Tim.....***the car that dances blue at night***

Pages: 1 2