FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus' Everywhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 04:39 PM Wrote:In my city, focus' are an extreme popularity. No matter if your driving from your house to the convinent store... you are bound to see a focus. I have not seen too many modded focus' ... but I see focus sightings everywhere!

Where I work, not one employee (and we have about 300 employees) has a focus, other than me. Tons of fords, but not one single focus!
[right][snapback]116681[/snapback][/right]

i live north of toronto and all ive been seeing are wagons with tinted windows and thats it, oh and i also found a nice black hatch around my area
Well, I'm still the only Focus owner in Brampton that owns a yellow sedan, I've seen 2 in around my friends place in Toronto ( off rogers road ) and since I've moved to the new neighborhood, 3 people in the year since I've moved here have bought Foci.

I know there is a Riced up 2001 ZTS silver sedan in my area with-in 3 blocks of my house, and I see the guy who owns sometimes in traffic eyeing my foci while I'm laughing at his ride. :lol:

It really really looks Riced
Frost__2001,Jun 25 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Well, I'm still the only Focus owner in Brampton that owns a yellow sedan, I've seen 2 in around my friends place in Toronto ( off rogers road ) and since I've moved to the new neighborhood, 3 people in the year since I've moved here have bought Foci.

I know there is a Riced up 2001 ZTS silver sedan in my area with-in 3 blocks of my house, and I see the guy who owns sometimes in traffic eyeing my foci while I'm laughing at his ride.  :lol:

[right][snapback]117319[/snapback][/right]

I know how you feel about the riced up sedan in your area. There is a green one like that in my area.
meford4u,Jun 25 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jun 25 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Well, I'm still the only Focus owner in Brampton that owns a yellow sedan, I've seen 2 in around my friends place in Toronto ( off rogers road ) and since I've moved to the new neighborhood, 3 people in the year since I've moved here have bought Foci.

I know there is a Riced up 2001 ZTS silver sedan in my area with-in 3 blocks of my house, and I see the guy who owns sometimes in traffic eyeing my foci while I'm laughing at his ride.  :lol:

I know how you feel about the riced up sedan in your area. There is a green one like that in my area.
[right][snapback]117350[/snapback][/right]

...i haven't seen there green one yet meford!
meford4u,Jun 25 2005, 12:34 PM Wrote:

AHAHAHHAHAH.... :rofl:

Wait for it, wait for it! Anthony's gonna flip! :D
How about if any one gets a chance, snap a pic of Riced up focus.... I'll see if I can find a couple here in Ottawa.. not too sure though
Frost__2001,Jun 25 2005, 09:10 AM Wrote:Well, I'm still the only Focus owner in Brampton that owns a yellow sedan[right][snapback]117319[/snapback][/right]

I think your right, I've seen a bright yellow sedan maybe 3 times, and all of the 3 times, it was most likely just you, hahaha.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 26 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 25 2005, 12:34 PM Wrote:

AHAHAHHAHAH.... :rofl:

Wait for it, wait for it! Anthony's gonna flip! :D
[right][snapback]117626[/snapback][/right]

Except for Anthony's!
Hey I live in Burlington, and I got a dark grey ZX5 with a Magnaflow on it, If you cant see me you'll hear me thats for sure....I'm always rippin up and down #5 and Appleby Line, I work on Harvester Rd. I always shop at the Crappy Tire Meford's son works at too. I think all us Burlington Foci, should meet up one time for a crusie or sumthin........I guess Rims will make my Foci stand out a little bit more in big B town, dont ya think? B)
Wow! I must've passed you a couple of times, because I live off of Appleby and I work in the plaza where Meford's son works at. I work at Ultra Mart there. You'll ALWAYS see my ZX5 there parked beside the rest of the Focus' at the end of the parking lot. If you by Canadian Tire, come by The Mart. My baby has the FOCUSCANADA.NET decals on it... so you can notice it.

Were you at the BBQ at Anthony's? If not, you should've come. I think we should set a Burly meet too... if not, we should meet up. I'd love to check out your car. I just got my car about three weeks ago, so I haven't done anything to it, except put the decals on it :D Yeah, your Foci will stand out, because it seems like MOST of the Foci drivers in Burlytown are older people :blink:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 7 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:I work at Ultra Mart there[right][snapback]120089[/snapback][/right]

Oh my, am I hearing this, I thought I was the only person on here who works for the A&P group of stores.
Here on the island there are only 5 modded foci i know of all done to the tits. The rest of the Foci are either students or old ppl...every other car here is either some crazy expensive euro import or a riced out honda/acura.
paolo,Jul 7 2005, 09:54 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 7 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:I work at Ultra Mart there[right][snapback]120089[/snapback][/right]

Oh my, am I hearing this, I thought I was the only person on here who works for the A&P group of stores.
[right][snapback]120192[/snapback][/right]

Paolo... you didn't see my other post where I said I work at Ultra? And, how do you work for the A&P groups?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:[Paolo... you didn't see my other post where I said I work at Ultra? And, how do you work for the A&P groups?
[right][snapback]120219[/snapback][/right]

I probaly missed your other post. but I've been working at A&P, the store got renamed to Dominion Plus, now it got renamed to just Dominion, and after renovations are done, I'm sure theyre gonna rename it to Save-a-centre or Ultra-Mart. Theyre all the same comapny, just using different banners. Paycheck still says Atlantic & Pacific (A&P). I've been there for 8 years now.
paolo,Jul 8 2005, 07:32 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:[Paolo... you didn't see my other post where I said I work at Ultra? And, how do you work for the A&P groups?
[right][snapback]120219[/snapback][/right]

I probaly missed your other post. but I've been working at A&P, the store got renamed to Dominion Plus, now it got renamed to just Dominion, and after renovations are done, I'm sure theyre gonna rename it to Save-a-centre or Ultra-Mart. Theyre all the same comapny, just using different banners. Paycheck still says Atlantic & Pacific (A&P). I've been there for 8 years now.
[right][snapback]120258[/snapback][/right]

The stores ALL have different names. I know the deal, trust me. haha! Which store do you work at? Like what do you do there, is what I meant frum what?
ive been parttime there for over 8 years now, just a general groc. clerk/dairy/receiver. I hate this company with a passion
paolo,Jul 8 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:ive been parttime there for over 8 years now, just a general groc. clerk/dairy/receiver.  I hate this company with a passion
[right][snapback]120484[/snapback][/right]

Wow. What store you at? I have been at Ultra for two years now... going on strong. I feel the same as you! I dispise Ultra Mart. I make crap money, and my job is absolutely horrible :D But, I'm still here!

Check these sites out, you might find them rather amusing...

http://www.frugalshopper.ca/phpbb2/index.php
http://beauchamp.relyon.ca/freshorfree.txt

Oh, our lovely Fresh or Free policy and the ladies behind it! :lol:

02ztsian

Just within a 2 block radius of my hose there is a red SE sedan, a black ZTW, a pale green SE Sport sedan, a siver ZX3 a silver ZX5, a green se sedan, and a guy who either works at one of the new showhomes or lives here in a Blue SVT. Seen it twice in the last month.
02ztsian,Jul 9 2005, 10:23 AM Wrote:Just within a 2 block radius of my hose there is a red SE sedan, a black ZTW, a pale green SE Sport sedan, a siver ZX3 a silver ZX5, a green se sedan, and a guy who either works at one of the new showhomes or lives here in a Blue SVT. Seen it twice in the last month.
[right][snapback]120545[/snapback][/right]

Wow! That is crazy. Do you live in Burlytown? LOL, cause it sure sounds like it
Pages: 1 2