FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rip. Mexican Foci
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just reading on the jet that the last mexican zx3,zx5 was produced last friday. June 17

apparently production is going to start up again in michigan.

RIP mexican Foci :mellow:
too bad.

They were better than the American ones.
Whew,,,,good thing i got my 05' when I did...

Go Hermisillo Assembly Plant Go!!
Wow, that sounds odd....

Mexican Foci are better than American?

Wait no that doesn't sound as odd as I thought it would.
Mine came from Mexico :D
and your doors from japan.
how can u tell where your car was from?
Phantom,Jun 23 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:how can u tell where your car was from?
[right][snapback]116752[/snapback][/right]

Look at the little sticker inside the door jamb. Not the one that has the tire info but, the other white one that has date of assembly,....etc
MADE IN MEXICO here....but the american famous word PROUDLY is missing...
but still you can go and buy any VW beetle or golf and get the MADE IN MEXICO sticker on it..!!

should we say....we own imports!!!!
so looking at the door sticker wat exactly should it say to know if it was made in Mexico.
rest assured, all hatches were made in mexico untill last friday. unless you got your car imported from mexico this week. it was made in mexico...

RIP MEXICAN FOCI :(
scoobasteve,Jun 24 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:rest assured, all hatches were made in mexico untill last friday. unless you got your car imported from mexico this week. it was made in mexico...

RIP MEXICAN FOCI :(
[right][snapback]116957[/snapback][/right]

imagine the problems with the "last car made"
Discarded bottles of corona and jose quervo filling the trunk ?
scoobasteve,Jun 24 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:Discarded bottles of corona and jose quervo filling the trunk ?
[right][snapback]116981[/snapback][/right]

pfft, that's nothing... there's probably a poor chiauha (sp?) stuffed in the spare wheel well of the last Focus made there...

Yo quiero Ford Focus!

NefCanuck