FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sask Meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So since the Jun 4/5 meet was no go. We need to do one prolly best aiming sometime in July. Sundays are best for me as I ran outta holiday days. So I say we get the ball rolling now that way we actually can plan this out right.
If we want Saskatoon guys to come, it should really be on a Saturday.. not really fair to ask someone to drive in for a day, drive home late at night and have to be up early for work the next day.

I'm good for any Saturday in July (as far as I know).

We just might need to find a different location since all those BBQ pits seem to be really busy on Saturdays, not to mention the lack of parking.

Also make sure the date doesnt conflict with the Showdown05 car show date.
Where is this one going to be? Saskatoon or Regina?
Well if we do saturday looks like I'm calling in sick :D

and I have no problem driving to saskatoon for say sunday I have sunday mondays off
SASKATOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt matter to me, ill drive to regina, just need enough notice
Regina... Saskatoon who cares as long as it's somewhere. Hell if it's Sunday at Toon town I don't care
I work Sunday-Thursday nights, so if it's going to be on a Sunday I need at least 2.5 weeks notice to get the time off.. whether or not I can make it to Saskatoon really depends on what needs to be done around the house I guess..
You guys know me. Im good either way. I think me and jarrod been to like 3 focus meets in toon allready lol
OK GUYS

screw this, you see that turnout the Ontario guys had!!

Lets tuck in our vagina's and quit pussy footing!!

I say JULY 24 we have a meet, if everyone is loly-gaggin on where lets pick...ill go to regina!

Lets get the ball rolling!!

ILL EVEN BRING COLESLAW BITCHES!!
FociPhil,Jun 27 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:OK GUYS

I say JULY 24 we have a meet, if everyone is loly-gaggin on where lets pick...ill go to regina!

[right][snapback]117889[/snapback][/right]
I like your attitude. Who said all the ontario guys get to have all the fun.. BRING THE NOISE...

ohh and 24th works for me.
Just so you know, the 24th won't work for me...... I leave for BC that day for 2 weeks......
S2,Jun 27 2005, 08:47 PM Wrote:Just so you know, the 24th won't work for me...... I leave for BC that day for 2 weeks......
[right][snapback]117911[/snapback][/right]

OK fine, one week earlier the 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!
FociPhil,Jun 27 2005, 07:22 PM Wrote:OK GUYS

[right][snapback]117889[/snapback][/right]

Phewy. 5 guys getting together in a parking lot in Regina is not a meet. When you up to our level, let us know. :1gayfight2:

It's nice to have bragging rights. Good work Anthony!
FociPhil,Jun 27 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:
S2,Jun 27 2005, 08:47 PM Wrote:Just so you know, the 24th won't work for me...... I leave for BC that day for 2 weeks......
[right][snapback]117911[/snapback][/right]

OK fine, one week earlier the 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]117918[/snapback][/right]

17th I'll be in Regina (Sunday) for the Rider's Game with Big Brothers.... (I'm a big brother volunteer)....

Maybe just count me out on this one, probably can't make it unless it's in Saskatoon anyway.
well why dont we have it in Saskatoon, how many people from Regina are actually going to be coming out anyways?? Probly jay, jarrod, and phantom...

and we have probly 5 in saskatoon that will most likely come out...

POWER BY NUMBERS, SASKATOON WINS!

02ztsian

If I can get my vacation confirmed for that week, count me in! Lets make a decision on a location. Might have to bring the family, though. Lets organize a road trip from Calgary/Edmonton to this meet. Ya, I saw the Ontario meet photos, lets get it on!
FociPhil,Jun 28 2005, 09:34 AM Wrote:well why dont we have it in Saskatoon, how many people from Regina are actually going to be coming out anyways?? Probly jay, jarrod, and phantom...

[right][snapback]118105[/snapback][/right]
I'll drive to saskatoon but Phil u get to clean the bugs off my car :D
Phantom,Jun 28 2005, 04:58 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Jun 28 2005, 09:34 AM Wrote:well why dont we have it in Saskatoon, how many people from Regina are actually going to be coming out anyways?? Probly jay, jarrod, and phantom...

[right][snapback]118105[/snapback][/right]
I'll drive to saskatoon but Phil u get to clean the bugs off my car :D
[right][snapback]118126[/snapback][/right]

haha DEAL, ill spray those bitches off :ph34r:
so what day.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 28 2005, 07:36 PM Wrote:so what day.
[right][snapback]118282[/snapback][/right]
It was said July 17th, If anyone have objections I think they should be done now.
Pages: 1 2 3