FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kkk Killer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The old *uck who was convicted in that KKK case over 40yrs ago was sentenced to 60yrs :) Looks good on him - rot in hell you old *ucking prick !! B)

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/miss...ings/index.html
I Hope somehow he lives for his 60 year life sentence. and when he leaves he gets met by an angry mob.
How the hell did he just now get sentence? And he just did us all a favor anyways. :o
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 23 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:How the hell did he just now get sentence? And he just did us all a favor anyways. :o
[right][snapback]116580[/snapback][/right]

He didn't kill a KKK member !! :blink: he killed 3 civil rights workers !! Hw was on the lamb for 41 yrs :o *uck him !!
Wow jay and this guy are going staight to hell........
dlb,Jun 23 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:The old *uck who was convicted in that KKK case over 40yrs ago was sentenced to 60yrs  :)  Looks good on him - rot in hell you old *ucking prick !!  B)

A piece of human trash like that makes me wish that capital punishment was an option in his case :censored2:

God, sometimes humanity just sucks y'know?

NefCanuck
dlb,Jun 23 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 23 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:How the hell did he just now get sentence? And he just did us all a favor anyways. :o
[right][snapback]116580[/snapback][/right]

He didn't kill a KKK member !! :blink: he killed 3 civil rights workers !! Hw was on the lamb for 41 yrs :o *uck him !!
[right][snapback]116581[/snapback][/right]

I know :unsure:
hahaha jay

I rightclicked and saved it ... this guy is awsome .. thats my new msn picture.
that guy is gonna have fun in the pen...your gonan see a *FEW* black people in there...
haha, he sorta looks like my stepdad
FRY BIATCH!
daddy!!!!