FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Rims Are On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here we go... and I'm pissed at my digicam's lack of proper render on Sangria Red of late... I gotta adjust the sharpness methinks.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/loganteamx and then just click the button on the bottom right of the picture preview window.

Almost forgot, my bad: HUGE props to Kevin, aka Hardk0re for the swank deal on some seriously sweet rims. The painted black inner surfaces really make the car "pop" when you're looking at it in person. It's just killer. Also a big THANKS to Oscar for everything Monday night - the tools and the help. :)

[Image: frontangle.jpg]

Thanks to Dblast for hosting / resizing this one for me, I didn't get a chance to upload to MSN Spaces till last night.

[Image: resizednos.jpg]
SHRINK THOSE DAMN PICS!! haha..just kidding...looks good man! but i just have to say it, you need a drop now (as do i) but looks good, really compliments the car
They look great, I got the actual S2 edition and haven't switched up for rims yet cause I do like they way they look.

Nice addition!! Great pics!!
damn, those pics ate my internet connections babies.

looks good!

Nightshade Em... right Meford :lol:

am i still banned from team fucktard?
You just improved the look of your car by 10 fold.

Excellent!!

Drop that bitch before you do ANYTHING else...

F_uck the UDP, Screw the TB, dont even try the Cams...

Springs man....Springs ;) :P
I'm already negotiating with Stockfish for the SVT suspension retrofit. :D
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 23 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:I'm already negotiating with Stockfish for the SVT suspension retrofit. :D
[right][snapback]116543[/snapback][/right]

Sweetness.

Your doing good young Jedi. ;) :lol:
It all the nightshade that is throwing the camera off.
Looking good! But yeah now ya need a drop for sure!

And i was thinking some SVT headlights, or take that extra set you've got appart and paint them like the SVT or colour match them with the sangria red.

But either way thosr chrome headlights gotta go now B)
And someone get this guy directions on how to PROPERLY post pics. :rolleyes: :P
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 23 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:Almost forgot, my bad: HUGE props to Kevin, aka Hardk0re for the swank deal on some seriously sweet rims. [right][snapback]116520[/snapback][/right]

..............:huh:
You're welcome by the way. :P
ANTHONYD,Jun 23 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:And someone get this guy directions on how to PROPERLY post pics. :rolleyes:  :P
[right][snapback]116565[/snapback][/right]

And You guys say my postwhoring eats bandwitdh. I'm on sprints corporate connection and those pics took like 20 sec to load.
yeah Adam....you gotta satrt psting pics that dont take 30 seconds to load on a 5meg connection. :P

Better than hubcabs, that's for sure.
in as gonna say, drop the bitch, darken the headlights, and paint the caps on your mirrors...and you would almost, IMO, be done exterior wise
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 23 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 23 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:Almost forgot, my bad: HUGE props to Kevin, aka Hardk0re for the swank deal on some seriously sweet rims. [right][snapback]116520[/snapback][/right]

..............:huh:
You're welcome by the way. :P
[right][snapback]116575[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, sorry... was running out the door at that point. Oscar gets 2 HUGE thumbs up for letting me use his air impact gun and torque wrench, as well as the floor jack.

And you actually thought I didn't know how to use an impact gun :D :P

Best... joke... ever! :D
That looks way better! I took the liberty to resize your picture. I couldn't wait to view them and the quality does not suffer that much. Most people with small monitors will have to scroll to get the gist of the picture. I have a 19" flatscreen at work and I still had to scroll while waiting for the picture. It eventually resizes to fit the screen. Save everyone the trouble and resize please.

[Image: resizednos.jpg]
They are beautiful! Well done job. Looking good<333
EDITED, moved to top of thread for ease of viewing.
WAYYY BETTER MAN!
Pages: 1 2