FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Darknights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, is anyone from here going to darknights? weather to show, or just to look? I'm most likely gonna be there looking, and if i can have my FC shirt by then, i will be sporting it, hoping to see a few of you guys there if possible
My brother decided to get married that weekend!!! Considering I'm the best man, I think I should show up!

No Darknights for me.... :(
don't think I'll show this year, I will next year, will not win anything because the car won't be rice though..lol

I will definetly be going, I really like Darknights, the logistics are awesome and surprisingly, it's fun and I don't feel like I'm surrounded by rice.
I think i may go. but i'll also probably take the acclaim. I have no need to be ambushed by the cops as i exit. for my aftermarket exhaust. :lol:
Everyone who says it's bait for cops have issues. I was there both days last year, even friday night actually, and I didn't see ANY cops. I was driving my dumped civic with exhaust.

I didn't even SEE any cops.
My buddy in his bmw got 2 tickets last year... but his car is stupidlow and baby blue.
I'll be competing.

Hope to see some of you out there.
when? where?
When is darknights this year anyway..
July 23rd and 24th

here's the site if anyone is interested

http://www.darknightsnationals.com/MainPage.htm
I was thinking of entering this year, but i'm not sure. :unsure:

When's the cut off date to enter?

I also went last year and was almost pulled over! i had my hood up showing a couple buddies the intake and some of the other basic bolt-ons as a cop pulled through Mc donalds on 48 and 16th. I started the car and saw him waiting for me, so i took off behind the grocery store. My buddies told me that as soon as i started up and left the cop pulled out to come get me, but got stuck in all the on coming traffic :lol:

But i guess thta's what you get for having a loud exhaust and a pair of APC rice canons :lol: :lol:
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 23 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:Everyone who says it's bait for cops have issues. I was there both days last year, even friday night actually, and I didn't see ANY cops. I was driving my dumped civic with exhaust.

[right][snapback]116530[/snapback][/right]

A friend of mine from Ottawa had to go to court somewhere near there to fight his 3 BS tickets.

If I go, Im coming in the Justy.

The Emissions Police will be out for sure.
Flofocus,Jun 23 2005, 02:14 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 23 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:Everyone who says it's bait for cops have issues. I was there both days last year, even friday night actually, and I didn't see ANY cops. I was driving my dumped civic with exhaust.

[right][snapback]116530[/snapback][/right]

A friend of mine from Ottawa had to go to court somewhere near there to fight his 3 BS tickets.

If I go, Im coming in the Justy.

The Emissions Police will be out for sure.
[right][snapback]116576[/snapback][/right]

how much is it to enter??? flo, we should enter our beaters :lol:
yeah everytime i went, i saw a stoopid amount of cops...

i entered for show one year...and guss who won a trophy...

SVT DEAN!!! with a STOCK SVT...you remeber that Dan??
nice cars...judging is BS
Need something like that in Regina minus the cops :D
I never got touched in my focus ... yellow tint .. etc etc ... Cops just waived me by and attacked all the 92-95 civics they could ... =P

Its not as bad as people make it out to be. Last year the owners through out a big backlash against the city of toronto cops I heard .. I wonder if itll help this year.

I might go ..
I tried to go last year but by the time I showed the lineup to get in was insane, I only saw one cop trap last year up on Kennedy Rd after Major Mack. the 2 times I went by they must of had at least 4 cars pulled over.

Laterz :)
ill drive my minivan, but ill put on a muffler tip, and fill it with cinder blocks or somethign to make it look MAdd TitE low and then crank my stock stereo and drive around til i get pulled over. then tell the cop im on way home from Home Depot
SO WHO'S GONNA BEAT DEAN THIS YEAR?
ANTHONYD,Jun 23 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:SO WHO'S GONNA BEAT DEAN THIS YEAR?
[right][snapback]116722[/snapback][/right]

it doesnt matter! he won when his car was stock!!

friggin darknights
Pages: 1 2