FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drive To The Bbq Coming From The East
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I should be leaving my house here in Ottawa at 7am. Anyone wishing to join me in my journey to Burlington is more than welcome! I should be hitting Oshawa around 10:30 - 11:00am... I am willing to stop at the closest service center and wait!

Anyone interested let me know!

I'll be at Weston Rd. / 401 waiting for the bulk of you guys to come by... I'll rabbit on and catch up then.

Anyone else coming across from the East?
Drive safely guys.
NOS.... who else is coming from the east? Do you know what time they are hitting the 401 & where???

AFAIK, SL8RZZX3, Hardk0re, and a couple others at the very least, but not all at the same time.

I'll be at work till 4 with Net access to check on things before we leave. After that, it's a crapshoot as to whether I can check on cruising plans.

If anyone wants my cell - 705-492-3119, it'll be on tonight and Saturday morning as we're getting ready to leave for Anthony's. Actually, it'll be on as of 4:30 or so after I throw 10 bucks in it :D
i will be leaaving at about 1-2 pm
i'm coming from peterborough, so i will be going 115 to 401 to brock rd. to 407
focuzedn2o,Jun 24 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:i will be leaaving at about 1-2 pm
i'm coming from peterborough, so i will be going 115 to 401 to brock rd. to 407
[right][snapback]116945[/snapback][/right]

Wow, you aren't planning to take the entire 407 run from Brock Rd. to the 410 are
you? :blink: That's gonna run you a huge chunk of change if you did ($8.36 and that's just the toll charge from Brock Rd. to 410)

407 Extreme Toll Ripoff <_<

NefCanuck
what do u suggest?
I'm going 401-427-QEW and then up as per Anthony's instructions... that's looking like the most logical path to me.
well i'm comin from peterborough?
115/35 to 401, 401 east to 427, 427 to QEW, QEW to Appleby Line and go north to Canadian Tire. The rest are in the original post, first page. Pretty easy if you ask me.