FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello Folks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello folks. I'm new here but am a member on focaljet and focus fanatics. so I'm looking forward to participating on these boards.
Howdy,

What kind of Focus are you driving? I'm sure you'll find all sorts of useful information here (some of the regulars can seem a bit rough to new people, but they're really great folks :))

NefCanuck
Where are you from? You will probably find that FJ and FF more active but for local events, suppliers, and what not this is you place. Welcome to Focus Canada!
forum_ghost,May 16 2009, 07:54 PM Wrote:Howdy,

What kind of Focus are you driving? I'm sure you'll find all sorts of useful information here (some of the regulars can seem a bit rough to new people, but they're really great folks smile.gif)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]287455[/snapback][/right]

THanks guys. I drive a Black 2000 ZX3 5spd. I'm looking to mod it and make it special but so far my only mods are:

- KYB AGX struts and shocks
- Evotion springs (1.5" drop)
- Magnaflow catback
- Blue reverse glow gauges
- Pioneer 8000BT double din deck

I have an F2 RS spoiler waiting to go on but My trunk/hatch lid has a few rust spots so I'm looking for a new one before I continue.....if you guys have one, I'm all ears :D
Focus man, Focus.,May 16 2009, 08:20 PM Wrote:Where are you from? You will probably find that FJ and FF more active but for local events, suppliers, and what not this is you place. Welcome to Focus Canada!
[right][snapback]287457[/snapback][/right]

I'm in Markham Ontario. Yeah, FJ and FF are great sites but it can become expensive buying things from those boards....plus it's hard to attend the meets etc...
Welcome aboard Kerry ... and don't worry about buying stuff in the states ...

[Commandant Klink] Ve haf vays of dealing wis ziss[/klink]
ZTWsquared,May 17 2009, 04:35 PM Wrote:Welcome aboard Kerry ... and don't worry about buying stuff in the states ...

[Commandant Klink] Ve haf vays of dealing wis ziss[/klink]
[right][snapback]287480[/snapback][/right]

Thanks again for introducing me to these boards. I really appreciate all the help and advice B)
Welcome!