FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Camera Phone...anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Odd as it is in a car forum... i say why not...
anyone out there have a camera phone they wanna sell me (on rogers at&t so i can just swap the sim card) for cheap (under $100)?

seriously wanna get rid of this POS sony baaaaaad...and thought i'd give this a try

checkmyvitals@hotmail.com
There is no Rogers AT&T anymore, just Rogers wireless

Good luck finding a camera phone under $100. I have a brand spanking new Motorola v220, but it's $175
I had an unlocked Siemens C65 Camera phone for under 1 bill, but dont have any more. I can try and get another, its the cheapest phone with camera thats out there, motorola are still expensive.
Yeah don't go with Motorola's. The batteries are a real problem area. The only good thing about Motorolas is their Quad band availability in my opinion. Other than that, I'd stick with Samsung or Nokia.
batteries have improved by far in motorolas, also, its usually the older software that makes the battery life crappy, getting it flashed usually fixes the problem. But if you want the best battery life, stick with Nokia, stay away from the new 6020, it just came out yesterday, and I already heard terrible things about audio quality.
thanks guys, definatly keep my eyes open.
i sure as hell hope i can pick up a used phone for under $100... really don't see why not