FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Coming Home Soon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I just received word the other night that I'm gonna be on a flight home to Canada on july 31st...I will spend 2 days in Dubai, and then fly back to Trenton and take a bus to Pet all on the same day. I should be back in Pet by August 4th, have a few days of work and administrative stuff to do, and then will be on leave starting Aug 10th for 33 days (and more if I wanna use more annual leave).

So fingers crossed that all goes well over here in Kabul until then...if I get home safe and sound I'm gonna be wanting to visit as many OFOC or Focuscanada.net meets as I can during August and September.

Wish me luck, and I'll see you soon...

Ian
that's great news man!

hope that last month in kabul is uneventful for ya, and you have a save trip home... definitely have to get you a pint when you get back.
Now you have a lot of time to install all the parts you bought off me B) Good to hear you're almost done !! Enjoy the 50 degree temps in Dubai - when I got off the plane I never felt heat like that - now I know how a turkey feels :lol:

Get yourself a "Rolex" in Dubai :lol: :lol: :lol: !! Safe flight home man.
Good to hear you're coming home. At least you're not in the clusterfack that is Iraq. :rolleyes:
Good Stuffs....
Good stuff man!!

It was always great to hear when my dad was coming back from his postings.....always nice to see his face after a year or so.
Get home safe!