FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Zx5 <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Oh. Sorry! Forgot to mention the oh do obvious part that... dun dun dun... I am most definitely female. There doesn't seem to be that many on here, or they just haven't spoken up. Is it bad that I am female? -_-
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 12:25 AM Wrote:Thanks for all the welcomes and everyone who spelled my name correctly. Also, dBlast... thanks for uploading the picture for me. Photobucket is currently not working for me right now :/ I'll check it out another time.

My car is automatic... because I have no idea how to drive manual and for my wheels, they are 16" alum. I have the winter and summer package with my car. Got a free BBQ with it too<3

Got some pictures on a host that is not geocities... if this doesn't work, I'll have to wait for photobucket. Hope you like! (above, very first post)

<3 Ashly
[right][snapback]116380[/snapback][/right]

Very nice, hey nothing wrong with an automatic, let's you tap your toes to whatever tunes you have going on the stereo B)

Looks like its an SES model if I read the badging right. I like how the SES is set up suspension wise, it really likes to be driven slightly hard (Of course that means the suspension is slightly stiff, but I have leather seats so its all good :lol: )

Free BBQ? Nice (I live in a condo so a freebie like that I would have had to give away :( )

NefCanuck
Yes. It is an SES model. Its brand new... I'll get it kicking soon! I'm such a car girl and I drive every car hard, however, I'll take some time with this one.

It was a big promotion here in Burlytown with the 2005 Ford Focus'... if you buy one, you receive a free BBQ. :D
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 11:13 AM Wrote:Yes. It is an SES model. Its brand new... I'll get it kicking soon! I'm such a car girl and I drive every car hard, however, I'll take some time with this one.
[right][snapback]116479[/snapback][/right]

I got mine as an ex-daily rental with 16,712km on the clock already, saved myself a fair bit considering what they were asking for new ones with all the equipment mine has installed on it ;)

Plus I figured that I'd let someone else deal with any break in problems, so far two months and 4,000km later no problems to be had.

Heh, I'm not a hard driver by nature, but I have enough fun roads in my travels to make me appreciate the suspension setup that my car has.

NefCanuck
Nice.

Welkomen.

:hi:
Now that I can see what all the fuss is about... it's nice to see they didn't FUBAR Sangria Red. Welcome! :hi:

It needs a drop, but then again so does mine :D
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:Oh. Sorry! Forgot to mention the oh do obvious part that... dun dun dun... I am most definitely female. There doesn't seem to be that many on here, or they just haven't spoken up. Is it bad that I am female?  -_-
[right][snapback]116437[/snapback][/right]
:hi: Ashly

Haha, its not bad that your a girl... its just this site usually scares girls off within a week. :lol: If you dont want to be scared away. disregard the offtopic section :ph34r: :lol:
NefCanuck.. I'm glad you haven't had any problems with it yet. I hope she's everything you want. Yeah, they are asking for a bit on the new ones, but I guess my parents think I'm worth it :D

I'll definitely get into mods later. Right now, I just want to enjoy it, since I only got it on Monday.

Well... thanks for the heads up on scaring girls away within a week... however, I think I'm here to stay. You gotta do A LOT to scare me away! I've checked out some of the comments in "Off-Topic" and they aren't bad at all. I've heard much worse! ;)
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:Well... thanks for the heads up on scaring girls away within a week... however, I think I'm here to stay. You gotta do A LOT to scare me away! I've checked out some of the comments in "Off-Topic" and they aren't bad at all. I've heard much worse!  ;)
[right][snapback]116517[/snapback][/right]

Good Stuff. This week in offtopic doesnt seem tooo bad. there are weeks when it gets alot worse. But if youve heard worse, i dont see there being a problem.

Stick around and enjoy the site :D
A little late but what can you do!!

Welcome to the family!!

:D

What does <3 mean??

Welcome BTW. Nice to see another lady other than Natasha post.
Flofocus,Jun 23 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:What does <3 mean??

Welcome BTW.  Nice to see another lady other than Natasha post.
[right][snapback]116539[/snapback][/right]

It's a Heart ... <3 Seeeee!
Just don't click on anything called tubgirl. <_<
or goatse... dont forget goatse.
scoobasteve,Jun 23 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 23 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:What does <3 mean??

Welcome BTW.  Nice to see another lady other than Natasha post.
[right][snapback]116539[/snapback][/right]

It's a Heart ... <3 Seeeee!
[right][snapback]116540[/snapback][/right]

tricky!!!
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 23 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:NefCanuck.. I'm glad you haven't had any problems with it yet. I hope she's everything you want. Yeah, they are asking for a bit on the new ones, but I guess my parents think I'm worth it :D

I'll definitely get into mods later. Right now, I just want to enjoy it, since I only got it on Monday.

Well... thanks for the heads up on scaring girls away within a week... however, I think I'm here to stay. You gotta do A LOT to scare me away! I've checked out some of the comments in "Off-Topic" and they aren't bad at all. I've heard much worse!  ;)
[right][snapback]116517[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I had to renegotiate my mortgage to grab the Focus... made the salesman's day when I admitted that (He was curious as to how I intended to pay cash for the car :rolleyes: )

Ah mods, not into slamming, chopping and turbo'ing the heck outta my beastie, just little appearance mods here & there as cash permits (Biggest mod will probably be new rims, but only because I despise the way the 16" stockers hold onto the brake dust :angry: )

Don't look at me to scare you away, I'm one of the most boring guys here ;)

NefCanuck
haha i love it when i new member posts to say whats up...normally 1 page

but its a girl...haha almost 3 pages...love it!

i wouldnt get to modding it performance wise until the warranty is ending (whenever that is)...but it never hurts to upgrade the stereo, everyone enjoys that...

there is a couple people with some modded 2005's, and in my opinon, look hot!

Most of us are assholes here, but deep down inside...we wont hurt ya unless, you get neons, flames, or other sUpeR tyTE rIce MoDs yO!!

have fun with your new ride!
mmm flames....

[Image: focus1.JPG]

glad I ditched those.
hahaha. phil, youre right, i was wondering whats up.
it was like 25 posts last night

New member....
Stock car.....
Checked the name.. ashly
BINGO!

i guess shes lucky that 2001zts isnt around much anymore or he'd be asking for pics of her :lol:
Its my signature using the heart... < is the bottom.... 3 is the top.... = <3 [heart]

I'll have to meet this other lady named Natasha, because I have not seen any other ladies on here. Well its nice to know I grab the attention because I am a lady. I have already been asked for pictures by a member already, so it doesn't matter if 2001zts was here or not ;) Thanks for the tips on not what to look at, however, that just makes me curious.

When I do consider mods, I'll make sure to ask everyone's opinion first :lol:

NefCanuck.... yeah, that would excite the salesman a lot. Cannot believe you did it too. I'm not looking into mods right now, but I do want my baby to be tinted. I've always wanted a tinted car. Awwwh! I'm sure your not boring. Maybe, different? :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4