FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Tint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, got the tint finally, well last week, just haven't really had the time to post up some pics or do anything really, simply cuase of exams and work..but yea the car's dirty as hell, so don't even say it :P , but i wanna know what you guys think

[Image: IMG_0082.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0088.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0087.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0086.jpg]
Witht the exception of Meford's car....

I think tint makes these cars look waaay better.
Looks pimp, Bryan! I see you went 35% / 20% :D

Excellent. Keep up the good work!
How much did the tints run you? I doing my soon, probably next week.
it ran me 175 with a lifetime warranty, and anthony, i agree with you about the tint making these cars look much better, makes all that black flow

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 22 2005, 09:02 PM Wrote:Looks pimp, Bryan! I see you went 35% / 20% :D

Excellent. Keep up the good work!
[right][snapback]116321[/snapback][/right]

BTW, it's BRIAN!! not bryan :P ....and yea, it's 35 front, 20 back, and 5 rear window
Tint = Necessary mod
Good choice bud. 5% on the rear kinda sounds extreme, but hey long as you can see headlights behind you, you're alright.
Don't even ask why I threw a y in there, sorry bud.

5% on the rear window? CRAZY.
i went with 5 just cuase i can't stand headlights in the rear view mirror while i'm driving at night
Looks good. I always wanted a white focus too ;)
thanks steve, but white is the biggest PITA to keep white
If i look at my car wrong it scratches though. Goddamn sonic blue.
I want my baby to be tinted soooo bad. I'm going to look into it.
It looks awesome!
My tint was done by the dealership ahh the hassel of not having to have ti done :D
Lucky you! *smirks*
The tint from dealer was only like 140~ I know that tinting the back 3 windows here is 250+. So hell can't go wrong.
Yeah, no kidding.
I have no idea what the tinting cost is down here, actually. Gotta check into it!
there are some cheap places... that will do it for 100$ but they usually do a crappy job. i've heard good things about Tint King in missisauga, theyre a bit more expensive but its worth it.
My tint was done by Apple Auto Glass here in North Bay, got it done for 225 taxes in with a lifetime warranty against defects. Just as a reference if anyone's curious :)
Good to know. I want my car tinted, but just got to find a good place.
Pages: 1 2