FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dam Hot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday was a friggin sauna. Today is even worse. It hit +33 but with the humitity its seriosly feels like +40. I love it. Sucks driving the focus thow in this heat. So powerless.
we had + 40 with the humidity for like 10 days 2 weeks back
In Sask it stays for a while. This is the praries aka desert.
+41 it hit today with the humitity.
NOT HOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

its stoopid, its gets warm and awsome during the day, night rolls around and we get ridiculous storms...

wake up hot nad super nice, but trees and crap scattered everywhere like a hurricane rolled through, should be the same thing tonight, more storms
Jason, with that topic I was expecting a picture of some of your friends that you previously posted:

[Image: IMG_0918.jpg]

or maybe the picture after this one where they are spraying themselves with water while washing your car. :lol:
MORE DYKE PICS!
Same in Winnipeg.
dBlast,Jun 22 2005, 06:28 PM Wrote:Jason, with that topic I was expecting a picture of some of your friends that you previously posted:

[Image: IMG_0918.jpg]

or maybe the picture after this one where they are spraying themselves with water while washing your car. :lol:
[right][snapback]116328[/snapback][/right]
Weren't the girls supposed to come with the supercharger? :P They haven't arrived yet, is there a tracking number? :lol:
Maybe not a tracking number, possibly a stalking number...

It's been hot here too. With all the rain and flooding we've had, the ground is saturated, and it's gonna be one HOT and HUMID summer. I can't wait! :D
I burnt pretty hard today, I run/jog about 2 hours a day, everyday and damn, getting one nasty farmer tan (I jog during my coffee breaks and lunch at work so have to wear a shirt in this area, etc).....

There was one hell of a thunderstorm last night, it was insane, about 2am there was so much lightning that it looked like morning outside.
34 tomorrow.

Good thing I'm golfing :o
ANTHONYD,Jun 23 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:34 tomorrow.

[right][snapback]116443[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, Its gonna be rediculous. I wonder what its going to be with the humidity
Its been a high of 22, where I live. Been pretty cold and hot lately.
ANTHONYD,Jun 23 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:34 tomorrow.

[right][snapback]116443[/snapback][/right]

Heh, which course are you planning to terrorize? ;)

Me? I'll stay indoors thanks, this type of weather ain't all that healthy for me (I'm making an exception for the BBQ though, worst that can happen is that I fry myself. Right? :lol: )

NefCanuck
Yay, now saturday is only a 30% chance of rain... Things are looking better
scoobasteve,Jun 23 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:Yay, now saturday is only a 30% chance of rain... Things are looking better
[right][snapback]116475[/snapback][/right]

It won;t rain Saturday.

It's near impossible with the weather surrounding it.

CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR.
oh man... i just noticed the new line in your sig...

SPRAY IT WITH NIGHTSHIT! HELLA TIGHT Y0!
19, windy as fook, and raining...

this place is messed!!!
I never complain about the heat - especially thinking back to the -35 degree days in Jan :angry: I'm retiring in Arizona and playing golf :lol: :lol: