FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cherry Bomb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey I wanted to know if I can just put a cheery bomb turbo on ( Im aware its rice but I love the sound of a cheery bomb on an automatic. Nothing sound's quite like it )

Basically what I need to know is the measurement's for the exhause pipe on a focus. I need to know the off set for the pipe on the exhause. Its off set to the right side ccomingfrom the engine and offset to the left for the exhause pipe. But Im Basically needing to know how much.

Sorry to ask over this when I could measure my self but im at work and im gonna be for a while, My buddie is going to get the part and need's to know.
If any one know's Help lol <_<
you better suit up the flame suit for this one..............
[Image: human_torch.jpg]

FLAME ON!!!
:lol:
Look either give me a hand on this as I kinda needed an answer not your comments or dont. But Im actually being serous on needing the measurements of the offset muffler on the Sedan if any one can.

Not to be rude of anything but my buddie will either get it before Im done work or Ill have to go measure after work and get the part. Its faster to have it :)
Mason,Jun 22 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:Look either give me a hand on this as I kinda needed an answer not your comments or dont. But Im actually being serous on needing the measurements of the offset muffler on the Sedan if any one can.

Not to be rude of anything but my buddie will either get it before Im done work or Ill have to go measure after work and get the part. Its faster to have it :)
[right][snapback]116145[/snapback][/right]
there really isnt much that we can tell you on this, seeing as noone has actually done this before. the best way for you figure this out, is take the cherry bomb, jack up your car and look for yourself, that way you can see how it will fit. basically what you asking for is knowledge that noone has off the top their head

"Walmart and Canadian Tire....bridging the gap between North America and Riceland"
Lol OW I know basicly I just wondered.
Ill just have to go measure for the Cherry bomb turbo ofset and measure my car. I mean worce comes to worce I dont like it and I take it off and put the stock back on. its a 30 min install.
Mason,Jun 22 2005, 12:48 PM Wrote:Lol OW I know basicly I just wondered.
Ill just have to go measure for the Cherry bomb turbo ofset and measure my car. I mean worce comes to worce I dont like it and I take it off and put the stock back on. its a 30 min install.
[right][snapback]116150[/snapback][/right]

Why not do it right the first time and get a real cat-back exhaust system? :huh:
Dont like cat back sound. Never have never will.
I had a cherry bomb on my Eurosport Wagon... and ThraxXx had one on his Tempo.

Unfortunately, they really need more than 4 cyls to sound "correct", in my opinion.

It made my 3.1L V6 sound like a small V8, but it made his 4 cyl sound... well, like a loud 4 cyl. Not the same effect at all.

Oh, and the stock inside diameter of the Focus exhaust (all except SVT) is 1 7/8".
OW I know what its gonna sound like. And Im gonna love it lol
no not the canadain tire muffler!
Mason,Jun 22 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:OW I know what its gonna sound like. And Im gonna love it lol
[right][snapback]116163[/snapback][/right]

You dont like the sound of cat back, but you do like the sound a cheapy CT muffler makes?

This takes on a whole new definition if rice. :ph34r:

I seriously wasnt going to flame you.....but.....wow.....speechless. :huh:
Wow, I don't even know what to say with this one.....
Actually you know what, I ain't even going to comment on this........
Besides. like I said later if I wanna upgrade to the cat or what ever I can do it. This being put on dont make any diff between now and then other then I get to have a loud exhaust.
RICE BOY!
Cracker lol
:1engrishsign:
Mea, Im not to worried about it. Ill like it and thats what matter's.
Mason,Jun 22 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:Mea, Im not to worried about it. Ill like it and thats what matter's.
[right][snapback]116187[/snapback][/right]

Well...you are right. Its your car, so its not like it matters to us.
Pages: 1 2