FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to get an idea as to what people are planning on bringing to the BBQ.

I want to make sure I have enough stuff to cover all of us.

Meford. Would you mind bringing a cooler?
TBD, but a rough sketch is:

Cooler with pop, either a 12-pack of 7-up or 24-pack

Box of burgers, as long as we get two flavoured peppercorn burgers and 2 others it's all good (box of 12-13)

Canon Elura 80 MiniDV camera, tripod

Samsung 4MP digicam, 1GB SD card :P

Canvas chairs for the two of us

Soccer ball?

Possibly a detailing kit, depending on cash.

One Focus owner possibly still swearing at his brakes
ANTHONYD,Jun 22 2005, 09:16 AM Wrote:I just want to get an idea as to what people are planning on bringing to the BBQ.

I want to make sure I have enough stuff to cover all of us.

Meford. Would you mind bringing a cooler?
[right][snapback]116117[/snapback][/right]

Folding chair
case of pop (Diet Coke, gotta have the caffiene fix for the ride home :P )
Some type of meat (I have to swing by M&M's and see what they have after payday on Friday)
Steam Shark (Gotta tackle those :censored2: aluminum wheels)

Can't think of anything else

NefCanuck
uh... burgers... pop and possibly a cooler.... DYNAMAT for anthony
I can bring some chips / doritos / tortilla chips if you want Anthony. Lemme know.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 22 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:I can bring some chips / doritos / tortilla chips if you want Anthony. Lemme know.
[right][snapback]116168[/snapback][/right]

Great!

Thanks guys.
beer

and apparently another cooler
do I still have a beer at your place?

if so, mmmmm...beer!

anyhow, I can bring some pop!!

what does everyone like
microbunny,Jun 22 2005, 06:36 PM Wrote:do I still have a beer at your place?

if so, mmmmm...beer!

what does everyone like
[right][snapback]116265[/snapback][/right]

I'll have beer here for you.

But seriously guys.... I'm not going to allow people to sit and get hammered before we go on our cruise.

Plese drink responsibly.
ANTHONYD,Jun 22 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:

if so, mmmmm...beer!

what does everyone like

But seriously guys.... I'm not going to allow people to sit and get hammered before we go on our cruise.

Plese drink responsibly.
[right][snapback]116268[/snapback][/right]

Ok, I'll stop being a fuktard for one minute. i have no plans to bring beer until after the cruise. Then i'll have someone drop me off, and the drinking begins. It won't take long till I am laughing my ass off and rolling around silly. But I won't be driving home, or anywhere for that matter.

Hell I am drunk now!

Now, back to your regular programing as me the fuktard.

meford4u,Jun 22 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 22 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:

if so, mmmmm...beer!

what does everyone like

Plese drink responsibly.

Ok, I'll stop being a fuktard for one minute. i have no plans to bring beer until after the cruise. Then i'll have someone drop me off, and the drinking begins. It won't take long till I am laughing my ass off and rolling around silly. But I won't be driving home, or anywhere for that matter.

Hell I am drunk now!

Now, back to your regular programing as me the fuktard.
[right][snapback]116277[/snapback][/right]

A good plan.

I'll refrain from the suds untill afterwards as well.

Then....it's straight to the gin.
Anthony you said you had a grocery store near you. Could we take up a collection and go buy some stuff? I mean there's no use everyone bringing up a box of burgers!
I just wanted to know if I still had a beer there,,,
ANTHONYD,Jun 22 2005, 06:38 PM Wrote:I'll have beer here for you.

Plese drink responsibly.

That's right, remember boys & girls "Don't Drink & Drive... you might spill your drink!" ;)

Besides, with my sense of direction I'm gonna have to be as sober as a priest during Mass on Saturday :lol:

NefCanuck
Anthony, I'll bring whatever crap your wife to be says you need for the BBQ and I'll send my wife out to get it.

I love being married
Oh, and might I add that I have been to enough of these events that they get tired in a hurry if you stand around and look stupid at one another with your hands in your pockets looking under the hood of someone's Focus that looks the same as yours but with some thing-a-mahoochie that you would like but don't know what the fawk it is.
Ask
Just ask the stupid question and get it over with.
Cause I know I will.
Get out and be social.
Have fun.
make fun of me as the old man all day.
But do not get bored and leave only to say to yourself that was a boring waste of time.
Get involved at the meet and have fun.
If you really get bored, ask Anthony to show you that tattoo on his ass.
Or what a cement mixer is.

Oh yes, do we have nametags for this event?
Because I don't know who this puppet guy is but he owes me a beer.

And if your really bored I'll show you my wife's tattoo.
:D ;) :D
Sounds like most are bringing Hamburgers!!! I'll bring a pack of sausages, & buns!!! And some Canned Ice Tea !!!! Hint of Lime Tostitos!!!!

As well as a special package for HardKore!!!

Yeah it's all good.

I'm all up for ONE cannon ball run to the shop. I'm sure Fucktard and I can send the wives oiut to get s**t.

As for the nametags, I'll be sure to have some for everyone. I'll also have maps and stickers for everyone who attends.

PLEASE BRING WALKIE TALKIES GENTLEMEN!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HALF OF THE PACK UNDER THE BURLINGTON SKYWAY.

And yes, take part, get involved, shoot the s**t, ask questions, horse around. We're here to get together and have a good time, not sit around bored.

I'll have condiments and some chips and stuff. I'll also have 2 cases of water on hold. It looks like it's going to be a hot one!
oooh... maybe saturday we can look under the hood of the RENTAL TAURUS! or the Pontiac... I bet you guys dont have that under the hood of your focus :P
i'll be bringing meford's secret part...for his car of course
Pages: 1 2