FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Blow Off Valve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me knwo what you got.
You can get the 1st gsn DSM bov these days for real cheap. The 1st gen dsm ones are good to 16psi. There very queit thow.

How ever those "Greddy Type-S" style ones on ebay are pretty dam good. Specially for $50us. I talked to a shop that does custom turbos and he has compared the ebay ones with the actual real one. Exact same thing.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 22 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:You  can get the 1st gsn DSM bov these days for real cheap. The 1st gen dsm ones are good to 16psi. There very queit thow.

How ever those "Greddy Type-S" style ones on ebay are pretty dam good. Specially for $50us. I talked to a shop that does custom turbos and he has compared the ebay ones with the actual real one. Exact same thing.
[right][snapback]116106[/snapback][/right]

Im using the DSM one....this is my problem. Its leaking and causing Vacuum leak symptoms. I checked all my lines and they're fine, when I cover the valve on idle the motor actually sounds better. We crushed it wether to much or not enuff, not sure, i just want a new one.
There are a few guys selling them here but there asking $50 for them. Better off getting a brand new ebay one.

Even just looking on ebay is good. I picked up a Turbonetic Raptor BOV for $50us.
Hey what I put here and you deleted was funny bumwhip. Your on the edge of losing fuktard status.

I'll say it again.

I have my wife for a blow off valve.
??? Stuff was deleted?

I was at work all day and no access to the site
meford4u,Jun 22 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 22 2005, 10:42 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 22 2005, 06:35 PM Wrote:Hey what I put here and you deleted was funny bumwhip.  Your on the edge of losing fuktard status.

I'll say it again. 

[right][snapback]116264[/snapback][/right]

He deleted a bunc\h of my posts this morning too.
I said I had a 12 inch penis as my blow off valve.
[right][snapback]116275[/snapback][/right]

Well I call BS here. Flo, go check out if it's really 12 inches and let us know the truth.

Blow me off.
[right][snapback]116281[/snapback][/right]

Yes I did delete some stuff. It wasnt relevant to my post.

Offtopic is where you guys can whore. Leave my WTB threads alone. :rolleyes:

I did quote your 'whitty' remarks tho, so hopefully you guys can keep the whoring to OT now. :P

Im the F-Uckin king Fuktard. Nobody will ever change that. :lol:
Flofocus,Jun 23 2005, 05:49 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 22 2005, 06:35 PM Wrote:Hey what I put here and you deleted was funny bumwhip.  Your on the edge of losing fuktard status.

I'll say it again. 

Well I call BS here. Flo, go check out if it's really 12 inches and let us know the truth.

Blow me off.

I did quote your 'whitty' remarks tho, so hopefully you guys can keep the whoring to OT now. :P

[right][snapback]116564[/snapback][/right]

Your just a pond in my chess match when i whore the hell out of everything and anything I want.

King gober.
meford4u,Jun 23 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 23 2005, 05:49 PM Wrote:

I'll say it again. 

Blow me off.

[right][snapback]116564[/snapback][/right]

Your just a pond in my chess match when i whore the hell out of everything and anything I want.

King gober.
[right][snapback]116724[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
ZX3TUNR,Jun 22 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:You  can get the 1st gsn DSM bov these days for real cheap. The 1st gen dsm ones are good to 16psi. There very queit thow.

[right][snapback]116106[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Jay I think Im going this route. B)