FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Smashed Up My Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My beater that is... I'm fine and everybody else involved is fine. And thankfully my car was the only one with any damage, hard to believe. You would think a 1984 car would triumph over a 2004 Saturn Vue, nope! Due to my lovely plastic front end I didn't even scratch the other vehicles bumper.

Anybody know a good cheap mechanic that can pull out this little bump? Right now it looks to me like DAMAGES > Car Value. But I don't really care about cosmetics, I just need it pulled out so the lights are level and the hood closes....

[Image: buick1.jpg]
[Image: buick2.jpg]

good thing it was a beateR

maybe try dropping the front bumper cover and going at the fender with a hammer?
you scared the hell out of me....but what happ???
and where?
good to hear you are ok..
if you find a shop faster than me..let me know also..!!
thank god nobody's hurt.!
I read the topic and thought "NO! AFTER ALL THAT WORK!? WHY!!!"... but it's only the buick so meh :P j/k, sucks to smash up any car. Glad you're alrite tho.
Thought i'd scare a few to think it was my focus :)

A saturn went infront of me to get to the gas station, and someone cut quick in front of her and stoped, as a result she stopped dead and I cliped her a little. Totally my fault, I just thank the lord it wasn't my focus.....and no insurance was required due to my car having the only damages.....

Its a pretty simple fix, I don't really care about cosmetics, just gotta find a shop to do it cheap or try and fix it myself. This beater's got another 100,000 in her.... provided I don't crack it up any more....
I was gonna say... you said you only "chipped one rim"!!!!

Once again, no injuries means nothing to worry about. For you personally, at least :)
hardk0re,Jun 22 2005, 03:35 AM Wrote:Totally my fault, I just thank the lord it wasn't my focus.....and no insurance was required due to my car having the only damages.....
[right][snapback]116061[/snapback][/right]
I hope you're right about that. There's plenty of horror stories of people saying "no harm, no foul" at the accident scene then going straight to a collision reporting centre. I've even heard of drivers admitting fault at the scene and then changing their story at the collision reporting centre.
Did the Saturn driver take your info?
Drive it to my place, we can take the whole thing apart and fix it up for you. Looking at it, it should be very fixable...

Just bring me out to wendys after or something.
why are you driving your beater when you have a boosted foci in your driveway. :huh:

Beaters are for snow. :P
I liked my beater, it was much more comfortable in stop and go traffic....
Glad ur ok.

Parts for those cars are a dime a dozen.

http://www.dominionauto.com

Look them up, I'm sure there are several of those cars in the yard.
I think I called every scrapper in the GTA, nobody has an 84 buick skyhawk. A few simply laughed at me as I started with 1984.

Hopefully the fender will straighten out, and the bumper can get corrected with the aide of a heat gun....

Did you check with P+G Auto in North Bay?
HardKore... check http://www.car-parts.com it does a scrapyard search once you enter the car and the part you need.. .

pretty awesome. i checked and it came up with some parts for a 87 skyhawk.
I found these parts, jesus they were a pain in the ass to find.... I called every single wrecker in eastern ontario for anything tha would fit....finally I found a little one in hagersville. Got a smokin cash deal today :D

[Image: newbumper.jpg]

sure gonna look like a beater now ...
Lemme know when you want to swap everything ... =)
Holy a super skylark :lol: Shitty deal about smashing it but u actually found parts for it. I don't think i have seen more then 2 in all my life :lol: