FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: If Anyone Wants To Learn How To Wire An Amp...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wiring up my g/f's car tomorrow for an amp that I'm letting her use till I get her one of her own. If anyone wants to learn how to install an amp, feel free to drop by tomorrow afternoon and you can see how it's done :)
and if anyone wants to learn the proper way and how to do it neatly and professionally in 1/3 of the time....

wait till this weekend at Anthony's bbq and I'll clean up the mess raine makes in your heads!! :P
microbunny,Jun 21 2005, 06:27 AM Wrote:and if anyone wants to learn the proper way and how to do it neatly and professionally in 1/3 of the time....

wait till this weekend at Anthony's bbq and I'll clean up the mess raine makes in your heads!! :P
[right][snapback]115808[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bunny's looking for a fight eh? :P If I didn't feel so sorry for him for being such a LOSER I'd probably give him hell :D

And you can't even see wires in my install, so stfu
Raine,Jun 21 2005, 10:00 AM Wrote:And you can't even see wires in my install, so stfu
[right][snapback]115839[/snapback][/right]

is that because it's covered in spaghetti sauce?
Cant see any of my wiring either, I use the stock wiring BABY!

darkpuppet,Jun 21 2005, 10:04 AM Wrote:
Raine,Jun 21 2005, 10:00 AM Wrote:And you can't even see wires in my install, so stfu
[right][snapback]115839[/snapback][/right]

is that because it's covered in spaghetti sauce?
[right][snapback]115840[/snapback][/right]

Sounds kinky, I'm in! :ph34r:
This weekend eh. i guess i'll supervise the classes. :lol:
lmao, i have to see this. car audio install, bunny vs weird al, who will do the better job?
someone should appoint the judges.
scoobasteve,Jun 21 2005, 05:22 PM Wrote:someone should appoint the judges.
[right][snapback]115984[/snapback][/right]
I'll be a judge
i shall also nominate myself.
I'm working Saturday fellas. No competition for me :P
I'm also in as a Judge, my wires are all hidden!
I'm drinking beer. Whose gives a fawk.. As long as it works. The stereo is worth more than the car.
meford4u,Jun 21 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:I'm drinking beer.  Whose gives a fawk.. As long as it works.  The stereo is worth more than the car.
[right][snapback]116051[/snapback][/right]

ahahah...you got that right!!
meford4u,Jun 21 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:I'm drinking beer.  Whose gives a fawk.. As long as it works.  The stereo is worth more than the car.
[right][snapback]116051[/snapback][/right]

I'm with you on that Meford.
My wires are such a mess in the focus. :lol: at least until i finish installing everything
I learned half of what I needed from Paul, half from Oscar, and got the hardware from Jarrod. It's all buried nicely.

I want to judge... and submit my own work :ph34r: