FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Seafoam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I get some Sea Foam In GTA???????
Scorcher000,May 15 2009, 10:53 AM Wrote:Where can I get some Sea Foam In GTA???????
[right][snapback]287403[/snapback][/right]

Didn't Ken have some last year he was selling.
Focus man, Focus.,May 15 2009, 11:11 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,May 15 2009, 10:53 AM Wrote:Where can I get some Sea Foam In GTA???????
[right][snapback]287403[/snapback][/right]

Didn't Ken have some last year he was selling.
[right][snapback]287404[/snapback][/right]

Yup - PM sent John.
Yep Ken did contact me but I also found some at Partsource.
Why do you need it? You already passed emmisions.
The engine just doesn't seem right lately since I done the test when we ran it really rough. I think there is a lot of build up in there.
We just did it to a Durrango in my work parking lot and you couldn't see an dam thing lol lol.
Did you foul the plugs while on the dyno? Have you checked that?
No I haven't checked anything yet but It's been a while since I did that to the engine. I have to check a bunch of stuff this weekend including the starter and autostart module. It's not starting in the moring.
You need to put it to bed every night with a story book and a blanket and everything will be fine.
I used to put a car cover on it every night last year too. Dont laugh lol. <_<
You pay the money I'm paying for it then you'd be doing the samething lol

Hows your engine??
Still Spik and Span.
Scorcher000,May 15 2009, 01:29 PM Wrote:I used to put a car cover on it every night last year too. Dont laugh lol. <_<

Hows your engine??
Still Spik and Span.
[right][snapback]287420[/snapback][/right]

If you need new plugs John I have a set of Motorcraft Platinums for the Duratec ... about 40% cheaper than the dealer.

They're normally about 12 bucks each from the dealer, you can have my set for 30 ... and LOL, oh yeah, they are new.
Scorcher000,May 15 2009, 01:29 PM Wrote:I used to put a car cover on it every night last year too. Dont laugh lol. <_<

Hows your engine??
Still Spik and Span.
[right][snapback]287420[/snapback][/right]

I don't know I haven't checked. Probably :D I painted my rear suspension the other day. I will be Draging Tree soon.
Lol Ok cool thnx. I'll Texted you during the weekend if I need them. I'm gonna check them tonight.