FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey.. does anyone know how to install the st170 style headlight? :huh: any help or intsructions would be greatly appreciated
is this a farily easy installation
Its fairly easy... it took me a while to tweak mine. Paolo,Pat and i were installing mine in the rain at dans bbq last year. wiring and everything probably took 40 min.
scoobasteve,Jun 20 2005, 04:29 PM Wrote:Its fairly easy... it took me a while to tweak mine. Paolo,Pat and i were installing mine in the rain at dans bbq last year.  wiring and everything probably took 40 min.
[right][snapback]115708[/snapback][/right]

ya its fairly straight forward, make sure you have everything before hand, and solder the wires before hand, so its easier when you installing it to save time and minimize problems
Also decide what lights you want coming on at what time.

I personally have my "city lights" Peanut bulbs come on with the parklights. but they dont flicker with the turn signal. theres many different ways of hooking them up.
im just looking for them to act like my old headlights.. i want the day time runners on and then at night just to turn on the headlights
If youre not hooking up the signals or the daytime runners its extremley easy.
so what would you do if you dont want to change anything when installing the lights? like i want my daytimes on during the day.. and the headlights to come on during the night is it easier?
hyprlte,Jun 20 2005, 07:28 PM Wrote:so what would you do if you dont want to change anything when installing the lights? like i want my daytimes on during the day.. and the headlights to come on during the night is it easier?
[right][snapback]115728[/snapback][/right]

Then all you have to do is connect the wires, and plug it in.