FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nominate Focis8nt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...0522#post580522

Totally deserves to win, nicest White focus I've ever seen. Fire off a nomination for the guy!!!
hope jarrod could win if he's nominated.
He'll get nominated, there's a bunch that have nominated him from the states already. That car deserves to win..... performance, exterior is amazing, interior.... custom work..... !
Ya jarrods car is underrated. You have to see his car in prson to see how dam nice it is. Any one who hasnt seen it is missing out.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 20 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:Ya jarrods car is underrated. You have to see his car in prson to see how dam nice it is. Any one who hasnt seen it is missing out.
[right][snapback]115695[/snapback][/right]

tottaly agree, i see pictures and say HOTTNESS...but when you see it rolling down the street towards you...

10 times better!
I appreciate the nomination boys:)
you got my vote in there jarod!
Done.
I voted! :D
Done Like dinner
Jarrod make SURE YOU UPDATE your pics on FF as you'll have to do that when it comes time to get the votes going.

You gotta win this man, just have to!!
My vote is in. I hope you win! :)
Remember this is just the NOMINATIONS ONLY, you will have to VOTE later on, in a week or so.
Count me in as voting too :icon_mrgreen:

NefCanuck
hes gonna have a whole other website (FC) voting for him, he's got it in the bag!!
already voted!! Good luck !
wow...i just looked at the board, and the last 8 or 9 votes goes to jarod, plus about another 12 before that, hope you win Jarod, were here to suport you!
hahaha yeah and they are all canadian members, of course they are gonna know we are all in on it
S2,Jun 23 2005, 10:00 AM Wrote:Jarrod make SURE YOU UPDATE your pics on FF as you'll have to do that when it comes time to get the votes going. 

You gotta win this man, just have to!!
[right][snapback]116435[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, those pics don't do that car justice, eveh tho I've never seen it in person. :ph34r:
Dun Dun Dun...

Also.. somebody noticed the canadian invasion. haha