FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a Black ZX3 parked at the second turn at Mosport today, it had a lip and a Focal Jet liecence plate
lol i saw it too :P
whoa... your guys names are pretty much the same... do you know each other?
scoobasteve,Jun 22 2005, 06:28 PM Wrote:whoa... your guys names are pretty much the same... do you know each other?
[right][snapback]116260[/snapback][/right]

Woah, and all this time, I thought you guys were one person, Guess I didnt pay enough attention to the part of your nickname after "Crazi"
That was me.. I was marshalling at Turn 2 on Sunday.
Someone noticed I had a flat RF tire and kindly put a note on my window, if it was one of you- thanks.
It must have been after the CASCAR race it went flat because it was ok when i was up in 2 watching the Ontario GT i think it was (the guys after cascar). I wanted to see that little white scaled F-150 with the TURBO ZETEC run as well as the orange f-150 and cobra replica.
Crazirich,Jun 24 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:It must have been after the CASCAR race it went flat because it was ok when i was up in 2 watching the Ontario GT i think it was (the guys after cascar).  I wanted to see that little white scaled F-150 with the TURBO ZETEC run as well as the orange f-150 and cobra replica.
[right][snapback]117086[/snapback][/right]
nice Lightning pulling that turbo zetec too, yeah and i didn't notice a flat in your tire at the end of the CASCAR race, Rich post some pics of that turbo zetec plz