FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wideband O2 Gauges And Meters...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just thought i would let everyone know what Kevin and a few others already know, i am now a FJO dealer([url=http://www.fjoracing.com][/url]) and have AEM and Innovative wideband gauge kits and standalone meters available aswell.

if you are boosting or going for big power NA, a wideband o2 gauge is a very good idea. even if you got a tune from a reputable mail order vendor, your AFRs may still be off, dyno testing only checks AFR at WOT with a heavy load, so who knows what your cruising or part throttle AFRs are.

the AEM guage kit is $475cnd plus GST shipping and comes in:
White face, silver bezel
White face, black bezel
Black face, silver bezel
Black face, black bezel
AEM gauges use the Bosch wideband o2 sensor

Innovative LC-1 Gauge kit is $520cnd plus GST and free shipping!
guages come in:
White face, aluminum bezel
White face, black bezel
Black face, aluminum bezel
Black face, black bezel
Innovative gauges use Bosch wideband o2 sensor

LM-1 AFR kits start at $460cnd plus GST and shipping and go up from there depending on options and accesories you would like.

the FJO units are considered the best in car guages on the market and the price reflects such...
the basic Single channel Controller kit costs $365cnd but Sensor and display/gauge must be purchased seperately.
NTK wideband sensor is $256cnd
Bosch wideband sensor is $88.50cnd
Red LED display is $175cnd
Green LED display is $175cnd
2-1/16" Gauge with LED display and dot bat graph is also $175cnd

The FJO units are considered to be the best in the biz as they display in Realtime but for the price and what you really get from them the Innovative is still the best choice imho.