FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More Pics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
crazikev,Jun 19 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:is that a key to open the hood? awsome :P

wanna trade cars? :lol:
[right][snapback]115515[/snapback][/right]

yea...lol when i first saw the pic i just had to run down to the garage and see if the ford logo actually swivel...ha ha ha ha ha...
This is the first car Ive actually seen that the mach's dont look out of place that much..... No idea why ...

Looks good though man .. 1st shot is the best.
DOPE
makes me not want to import a car ha
SL8RZZX3,Jun 19 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 19 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:The taillights got to go.

The rest of the car is amazing.  Great work.

Are those the same wheels as the RS?

What side mirros are those?
[right][snapback]115476[/snapback][/right]

Tails weren't my first choice, i was suppossed to get chrome with a smoked lense. But that'll be fixed soon enuff with my special covers that are coming.......

I wish they were RS rims, but they're not :( They're Exel rh-5's in Hypersilver 18x7.5's wrapped in toyo proxyes fz4 215/35/18

and the mirrors are DTM drop mirrors
[right][snapback]115481[/snapback][/right]

Have you checked out the "OZ" Record rims? (the RS rim maker)
I still think those headlights are busy.

But aside from that.... that car is tasty indeed.
Hot Stuffs!!!
thats one sick ride dude...
Those rims are hottt... where did you get em?

are you going with Cervinis Exhaust tips for that bumper or something else custom for the exhaust ?
scoobasteve,Jun 20 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:Those rims are hottt... where did you get em?

are you going with Cervinis Exhaust tips for that bumper or something else custom for the exhaust ?
[right][snapback]115680[/snapback][/right]

The rims i got from http://www.wheelmax.com the only place that sells Exel :(

the exhaust will hopefully get done once i get it to pass etest, which is why there is no mesh in the sides of the rear bumper

I'm thinking the Cervini tips, but dual tips out the center instead of out either side B)
I was wondering what's up with the right side rear, looks like a small steel brace for the bumper??

Nice though what kit is that? b/c i am kinda duh right now :lol: Looks great though, i love the hood lock. The wheels are friggin awesome, they look huge.

You get your car professionaly detailed or do it yourself, i seen major swirls on the hood, id fix it all up free of charge but i am kinda far away :lol: I just love detailing cars for some reason :lol: I am like addicted :D
Kool_ZX3,Jun 20 2005, 10:01 PM Wrote:You get your car professionaly detailed or do it yourself, i seen major swirls on the hood, id fix it all up free of charge but i am kinda far away  :lol:  I just love detailing cars for some reason  :lol: I am like addicted  :D
[right][snapback]115779[/snapback][/right]

Its ok those swirls will come off with the hood when i get my new one next week ;)

And i hope to be learning alot this weekend about detailing when Micro shows us how it's done :D
The swirls will come right out with a little clay bar and wax. Mine did.
Hey Bunny, what time are you gonna start these detailing lessons on saturday?
scoobasteve,Jun 21 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:Hey Bunny, what time are you gonna start these detailing lessons on saturday?
[right][snapback]115861[/snapback][/right]

Around noon-ish.
Gord, I just s**t myself. That is the hottest s**t I've seen on here in some time.

I seriously wanna do a 2-car shot with you if that's cool... I think they'd look alright together :D
Looking at those rims i think i changed my mind again. awesome... how hard was it to get them across the border gord?
scoobasteve,Jun 21 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:Looking at those rims i think i changed my mind again. awesome...  how hard was it to get them across the border gord?
[right][snapback]115959[/snapback][/right]

I actually declared them and only had to pay $200

so in total they cost me $1660 cdn (1460 cdn western union + 200 taxes)

So they'd be even cheaper if yoy drove down and swapped them, but their roads suck down there so i'm glad we took my Dads f-150 :D
:bowdown: :bowdown: Damn, that is soooo freaking sweet!!!!! Could be the nicest black focus I have ever seen. Congrats man, you got taste! Don't listen to anyone here nit picking about head or tail lights. That is one kick ass ride. Can't wait to see it totally finished!
1660 cdn with rubber? thats not bad. how much would it been have shipped.
scoobasteve,Jun 21 2005, 04:38 PM Wrote:1660 cdn with rubber?  thats not bad.  how much would it been have shipped.
[right][snapback]115989[/snapback][/right]

It would have been way way way more because they were going to ship UPS and we all know how much they love to charge on even the smallest items :angry:

I think like $1116 us (rims, rubber, etc.) + $100 us shipping + taxes + UPS brokerage fees

Oh yeah and nobody's stealing these bad boys because they were shipped with 16 locking lugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3