FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: One Man, Eight Hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I got the Procharger on the car yesterday. Took about 8 hours, likely could go quicker if there is a next time, now that I know what I am doing. Install was suprisingly bolt on friendly, I was palnning on having the whole weekend to do it, and was also planning some back up rides to work for the rest of the week if need be, you just never know what could happen.
Preliminary test drives conlcude, this thing is great, and keeps getting better as the computer continues to learn the new program and parts. The Dialbo chip worked wonders, started up no problem, idles great, runs even better.
Thanks go out to Jason (ZX3TUNR) for the kit and solving all the major dilemna's and headaches for me ;) Timmy (Timmy@bishopsales) for the Diablo tune, works great, Mitch (ZX3Tuning) for all the advice, and never being afraid to take my money for any other needed parts :lol:
Now I know most of the responses right now are going to mainly center around this:
:postpics: but just hold your horses. I just tried to go out and grab some pics, and possibly a vid but the camera battery was completely dead, so as soon as I can get it charged, I will grab some pics and post em up.
Sorry also forgot to thank Hardk0re for facilitating the sale, thanks
Wow, the number of boosted Foci is just growing by the day... congrats on the install. Please post numbers and pics when you get em!
Pics should be up today. As for numbers, i should be heading down to Vancouver to get it on a dyno and fine tuned in July, I will post numbers up for sure when I get them
Heres some pics

[Image: IMGP0171.jpg]
[Image: IMGP0172.jpg]
[Image: IMGP0173.jpg]
[Image: IMGP0174.jpg]
[Image: IMGP0175.jpg]
BC = land of SC'ed Focus'!

that i know of, we currently have 2 powerworks SC'ed ZX3s, 2 Porcharged ZX3s, 3 Vortech Zx3s and one SVT, 1 FS ZX3, 3 JRSC'ed SVTs, 2 JRSC'ed ZX3 :blink:

and i cannot think of a signle turbo car?!? :huh:

your wideband guage should be in monday night and hopefully will get shipped out tuesday...
I dunno, it just looks so damn ass backwards with the blower all the way down there, and that intercooler like that.

Do you have a pic straight on with the car on the road, it looks like that piping hangs low?

All in all, BIG PROPS for having a boosted Focus B)
Aside from the pipe in the engine bay... it looks great!
awesome... that pipe to the TB is HUUUUGE....
Looks awsome.

I don't really like how low everything is and the placement of the intercooler still bugs me.....I'd like to see the inlet temps vs outlet temps of that intercooler and see how many degrees its actually dropping the temps...

would it be possible to build a cowl that would force air through the intercooler? is this possible ?
That's tight. Congrats man!

I <3 S/Ced Focuses :D
looks good, but not too fond of the intercooler placement
we will be datalogging his car once he makes the trip down from the north, i'll get IATs and averything else before we switch to a nice big FMIC setup! ;)
ZX3TUNING,Jun 20 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:we will be datalogging his car once he makes the trip down from the north, i'll get IATs and averything else before we switch to a nice big FMIC setup! ;)
[right][snapback]115785[/snapback][/right]
Looks like my trip got pushed back to August now, but I'm gonna do my damndest to make sure it happens.
Is that the SVT lip???

I really want that on my car.
ANTHONYD,Jun 21 2005, 06:30 AM Wrote:Is that the SVT lip???

I really want that on my car.
[right][snapback]115830[/snapback][/right]
Thats just the stock lip, I'm looking at maybe adding an SVT lip to help cover the piping.