FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Red Svt (5 Door) Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons *pic*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: svt.jpg]

Saw this yesterday. Didn't know the guys so I didn't bother talking to them... the driver was a "large" human being... Nice looking car. Anyone seen it before? (sorry, camera phone pic behind dirty closed windows)
its the Candid Motorola V400 spy shot, lol
paolo,Jun 19 2005, 12:58 PM Wrote:its the Candid Motorola V400 spy shot, lol
[right][snapback]115428[/snapback][/right]

You're not kidding. It's not like anyone could see me taking a pic with that tint :P
thats a buddy of mine that used to have 19's on it till last week...then he switch to 18's...really slammed SVT and wicked wheels.!!
I also got my wheels from him..!
he's here on the board under something like ZX5_SVT.....

(looking awesome eh chief??)
I like the rims! <3
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 25 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:I like the rims! <3
[right][snapback]117393[/snapback][/right]

yeah same here, they look shweet
I think the car looked slammed cause it was so full of fat guys

2003svt

thanks, that was me and yes I am a big guy 395 pounds to be exact, oh ya and the rims the 18's are for sale if anyone is interested, I am going back to 19's, they are the konig troubles 18x7.5 with 215/35/18 rubber, I have only had them on the car for about 2.5 weeks so both rims and rubber are considered new, open to offers, note that I do have almost $1700 invested so reasonable offers please. I am looking for 16 inch factory 5 spoke rims so would consider partial trade and cash. Thanks for the nice reviews on my ride though, more to come soon.
FociPhil,Jun 25 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 25 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:I like the rims! <3
[right][snapback]117393[/snapback][/right]

yeah same here, they look shweet
[right][snapback]117401[/snapback][/right]
hey mister...going back to 19's??? cant live without them eh???
ok..so lets see how the red menace is going to look now...damn...you change wheels every month!!!!!!!! :lol:

2003svt

yep just as soon as I can sell my 18's I'm gonna go back to the 19's that I have brand new in the box, they are just waiting for some rubber but that'll have to wait, interested in my konigs? afterall I usually own your rims before you do eh,hehehehe! payments are fin, lemme know!
redsvtfocus,Jul 5 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:hey mister...going back to 19's??? cant live without them eh???
ok..so lets see how the red menace is going to look now...damn...you change wheels every month!!!!!!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]119539[/snapback][/right]

2003svt

gonna change my car around to the 19" rims that i have should look even better, anyone meeting their tonight (Friday July 8th 2005?)
Raine,Jun 19 2005, 04:18 PM Wrote:[Image: svt.jpg]

Saw this yesterday. Didn't know the guys so I didn't bother talking to them... the driver was a "large" human being... Nice looking car. Anyone seen it before? (sorry, camera phone pic behind dirty closed windows)
[right][snapback]115416[/snapback][/right]

2003svt

I guess not!
2003svt,Jul 8 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:gonna change my car around to the 19" rims that i have should look even better, anyone meeting their tonight (Friday July 8th 2005?)
Raine,Jun 19 2005, 04:18 PM Wrote:[Image: svt.jpg]

[right][snapback]115416[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]120429[/snapback][/right]
any better pics of the rims?

2003svt

unfortunately I don't have pics of my own rims but if you google search for the konig troubles you'll see them I have the 18's in gunmetal, they are on my car if your interested in buying them I could meet you somewhere for you to take a look at them let me know.
Crazirich,Jul 9 2005, 02:51 PM Wrote:any better pics of the rims?
[right][snapback]120552[/snapback][/right]