FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Good Ol' Russian Rice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I almost pissed myself.
WHAT A PIECE OF s***.

Needs more gas poured on it... :D

I find it funny that they didn't have a gas cap, but a fire extinguisher?
In Soviet Russia, gas burns car!
I wasn't expecting them to have an extinguisher :) but they did. Took awhile though :)

Rice is everywhere. Not only in Russia
Good old Lada 2199
Had a chance to drive one of those when I was 12.
wooooooooooh~~nice custom painting job!!
laugh all you want , at least they build their own cars , pieces of s*** or not , Lada was a pretty strong car
Clean under the hood.........check

Sedan...............................check

Green................................check

Burned to the ground..........check

Seems very fimiliar to your car..............check!!!!
lol.
Awsome Vid.... Lada's are pretty strong. Dated a girl that the family started Lada Canada. The back yard of the house looked like a junk yeard and they do alot of business selling that stuff too. All of them had one the brothers I liked alot. 5.4L Stang engine put in it. They Rhino Lined the entire inside and out and you could not hurt these things.
Scorcher000,May 17 2009, 08:18 AM Wrote:Awsome Vid.... Lada's are pretty strong. Dated a girl that the family started Lada Canada. The back yard of the house looked like a junk yeard and they do alot of business selling that stuff too. All of them had one the brothers I liked alot. 5.4L Stang engine put in it. They Rhino Lined the entire inside and out and you could not hurt these things.
[right][snapback]287472[/snapback][/right]

Do you know which model of Lada he did it to? There are rwd and fwd models.

Were they the owners of Lada dealership in Guelph like 10+ years ago?
Scorcher000,May 17 2009, 08:18 AM Wrote:Awsome Vid.... Lada's are pretty strong. Dated a girl that the family started Lada Canada. The back yard of the house looked like a junk yeard and they do alot of business selling that stuff too. All of them had one the brothers I liked alot. 5.4L Stang engine put in it. They Rhino Lined the entire inside and out and you could not hurt these things.
[right][snapback]287472[/snapback][/right]

[Image: scorcherspost.jpg]
Ha Frig'in HA....
They are in Brampton and I have no pictures of it. The V* is in a Blue SUV 4 Wheel drive set up. And the rest are all teh same SUV style but the Daughters is Yellow, the Mother has a White one and the Father has a Green one. The last name of the family is Maddocks.
Was it Niva?
Maybe they look like a really old SanteFey
Scorcher000,May 18 2009, 07:32 PM Wrote:Maybe they look like a really old SanteFey
[right][snapback]287521[/snapback][/right]

This one?
http://autobrasil.files.wordpress.com/20...a-niva.jpg

I granpa owns a longer version at the moment.....but he did have old one back in the day