FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fucktard Focus Driver Award Winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today's award winner:

A gold Focus station wagon SE model who without a disabled parking permit parked in a disabled space while there were plenty of regular spaces available, just so you could pick up your takeout Chinese food faster.

I saw you lady, you saw me, a disabled driver, whose space you had stolen for your own selfish needs.

Congratulations YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!

I'll be adding more award winners from time to time as I find those Ford Focus owners that shame us all

NefCanuck
lol isn't the ticket for parking in the disabled space higher than the ticket for parking on the curb of the resturant?? closer too...ha ha
you should have double parked behind her, and blocked her in.. then taken your sweet dam time.
Spyder01,Jun 18 2005, 11:52 PM Wrote:lol isn't the ticket for parking in the disabled space higher than the ticket for parking on the curb of the resturant?? closer too...ha ha
[right][snapback]115333[/snapback][/right]

Hell, I think it would have been less of a fine had she simply driven into the restaurant to get her food :twak:

NefCAnuck
darkpuppet,Jun 18 2005, 11:53 PM Wrote:you should have double parked behind her, and blocked her in.. then taken your sweet dam time.
[right][snapback]115334[/snapback][/right]

and if it wasn't for the fact I had my parents with me I damn well would have :iono:

Can't cause a scene while taking the father parental unit out for dinner for Father's Day <_<

NefCanuck
hey nef, if you don't mind me asking, how are you a disabled driver?
smith21,Jun 19 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:hey nef, if you don't mind me asking, how are you a disabled driver?
[right][snapback]115337[/snapback][/right]

Okay let's tally up the damage:

Born with Cereberal Palsy on my right side, which weakens my right arm and leg to the point where they're good for only the basic movements and not much else

Then in '99 was involved in an automobile accident where a ladder fell of a truck in front of me on the highway, I swerved to avoid the ladder but ended up launching the car into a nose over tail double barrel roll (I was driving a car that didn't have agile handling as one of its assets)

At the point of impact a part from the dashboard broke away and smashed my right tibia into power, necessitating the insertion of a titanium plate and seven screws along with a graft from my hip and in addition a part of my right knee cartiledge was damaged and removed (remember this is the right side afflicted with Cereberal Palsy).

So the sum total of all that leaves me using a knee brace on my right knee and a cane along with a gas pedal on the left hand side of the car.

NefCanuck
Spyder01,Jun 19 2005, 03:52 AM Wrote:lol isn't the ticket for parking in the disabled space higher than the ticket for parking on the curb of the resturant?? closer too...ha ha
[right][snapback]115333[/snapback][/right]

http://www.cityofkingston.ca/residents/tra...rking/fines.asp

100 bucks in kingston. I am not sure if this is ontario wide. I think it might differ from city to city.
She drives a f uckin wagon.... what do expect?
ANTHONYD,Jun 19 2005, 08:12 AM Wrote:She drives a f uckin wagon.... what do expect?
[right][snapback]115383[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, I didn't want to generalize :lol: It's like calling all the people who drive minivans "Soccer Moms"

Call my dad that and he'll snap you in half like a twig :P

NefCanuck
you should have let the air out of the tires and piss in the gas tank, thatl teach um
NefCanuck,Jun 19 2005, 01:04 AM Wrote:
smith21,Jun 19 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:hey nef, if you don't mind me asking, how are you a disabled driver?

Born with Cereberal Palsy on my right side, which weakens my right arm and leg to the point where they're good for only the basic movements and not much else

Then in '99 was involved in an automobile accident where a ladder fell of a truck in front of me on the highway, I swerved to avoid the ladder but ended up launching the car into a nose over tail double barrel roll (I was driving a car that didn't have agile handling as one of its assets)

At the point of impact a part from the dashboard broke away and smashed my right tibia into power, necessitating the insertion of a titanium plate and seven screws along with a graft from my hip and in addition a part of my right knee cartiledge was damaged and removed (remember this is the right side afflicted with Cereberal Palsy).

So the sum total of all that leaves me using a knee brace on my right knee and a cane along with a gas pedal on the left hand side of the car.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]115339[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap.

I'd love to see the guy that steals your car and can actually get it out of the parking lot.
ANTHONYD,Jun 20 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 19 2005, 01:04 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]115339[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap.

I'd love to see the guy that steals your car and can actually get it out of the parking lot.
[right][snapback]115607[/snapback][/right]

Actually I haven't had the Focus modded all that much yet just the basic requirement of the left side gas pedal installed. I'm just waiting for the first maintenance visit back at the selling dealership. They installed the pedal for me, wanna take bets as to whether or not they remember it's there? :P

/me imagines Ford dealership car jockey looking into his car, autobox with what looks like three pedals... and their brain implodes! :wtf:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 20 2005, 09:15 AM Wrote:/me imagines Ford dealership car jockey looking into his car, autobox with what looks like three pedals... and their brain implodes!  :wtf:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]115611[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha, :lol:

I hope ford isnt that incompetent.
scoobasteve,Jun 20 2005, 10:32 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 20 2005, 09:15 AM Wrote:/me imagines Ford dealership car jockey looking into his car, autobox with what looks like three pedals... and their brain implodes!  :wtf:

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]115622[/snapback][/right]

We shall see. On my last car, the GM dealer had to put a note in the computer that came up with every work order, just so they wouldn't have this problem :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 20 2005, 10:39 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck

We shall see. On my last car, the GM dealer had to put a note in the computer that came up with every work order, just so they wouldn't have this problem :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]115628[/snapback][/right]

If it were my car and someone drove it into a pole trying to park it... I would laugh my ass of.

I seriously think thereis a Dave Chapelle skit here somewhere. :lol: Gas pedal on the left.... :lol: WHAM! WTF????:lol:
ANTHONYD,Jun 20 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 20 2005, 10:39 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]115628[/snapback][/right]

If it were my car and someone drove it into a pole trying to park it... I would laugh my ass of.

I seriously think thereis a Dave Chapelle skit here somewhere. :lol: Gas pedal on the left.... :lol: WHAM! WTF????:lol:
[right][snapback]115661[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: Best part is, my GM product was a column shift automatic! Imagine what kind of brain cramps that caused some of the typical car jockeys...

NefCAnuck