FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Paris Hilton Big Carl Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HAWT!

who wants a burger now?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dammm you :)
Another guy who needs a slap. WTF is going on with you guys? It really is no wonder with shite like this you don't have a gf. If you went out with that, I'd hate you in the morning too. :P :D
Paris Hilton is an ugly, crack addicted whore. Don't believe me? Here's a photoshoot where she can't keep her tits in her shirt:

Paris being a whore (NSFW)
Raine,Jun 17 2005, 10:21 PM Wrote:Paris Hilton is an ugly, crack addicted whore. Don't believe me? Here's a photoshoot where she can't keep her tits in her shirt:

[right][snapback]115150[/snapback][/right]

I agree, shes messed up, that burger commercial is kinda old, nothing special. it got her into big trouble, its kinda dumb anyways. Secondly, shes kinda dumb, her boyfriend (future husbands) name is also paris, so if they get married one day, they will both have the same name paris <insert lastname here> thats kinda gay.
Quote:HAWT!

who wants a burger now?

My eyes...my beautiful eyes...damaged forever...
Raine,Jun 17 2005, 10:21 PM Wrote:Paris Hilton is an ugly, crack addicted whore. Don't believe me? Here's a photoshoot where she can't keep her tits in her shirt:

[right][snapback]115150[/snapback][/right]

if only you watched the link I posted....silly, silly man!
meford4u,Jun 17 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:Another guy who needs a slap.  WTF is going on with you guys?  It really is no wonder with shite like this you don't have a gf.  If you went out with that, I'd hate you in the morning too. :P  :D
[right][snapback]115138[/snapback][/right]

like I give a s**t... laugh or pretend you're cooler than us, you watched the dam ad...and i bet it made you laugh...

:D :P
She's got he ugliest set of tits I've ever seen.

They're meat hooks.
I want a burger now.. <_<
I ahrdly recognized her without a cock in her mouth.